|Brand Name||Reflex Lab|
|Item Weight||6.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||15 x 11 x 0.2 inches|
|Item model number||NTECeaq|
|Size||Pro 15 Heavy|
|Manufacturer Part Number||NTECeaq|
Reflex Lab Large Gaming Mouse Pad Mat, Stitched Edges, Waterproof, Ultra Thick 5mm, Silky Smooth- XL Mousepad 15”x11” Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.40. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LARGE 15"x11"- ROOM TO MOVE This mouse pad is large enough to fit your mouse and have room to move around without falling off the edge. This mouse pad is large enough to fit your mouse and have room to move around without falling off the edge.
- ULTRA SMOOTH SURFACE - ACCURATE AND FEELS GREAT. The silky smooth surface provides the optimal surface for gaming sensors and less resistance than other mouse pads. This design ensures the easiest mouse movements and best response times.
- SUPER COMFORTABLE & THICK. Our ultra plush 5mm thick professional gaming mouse pad provides the most comfortable gaming and working experience you've ever had. It's 40%-60% thicker than a regular mouse pad to ensure better comfort than other inferior thin mouse pads.
- WATERPROOF TOP & ANTI-SLIP RUBBER BACKING This mouse pad has a waterproof coating to prevent damage from spilled drinks or other accidents. Heavy duty anti-slip rubber backing keeps it secure in one place. This pad won't slide around or drift on your desktop while you're using it.
- PROFESSIONAL EDGE STITCHING + MACHINE WASHABLE This mouse pad is built to last and has high quality stitching around its edges to ensure it doesn't fray or fall apart like other mouse pads. And if you spill a drink or somehow get food on it you can simply toss it in the washing machine!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Give yourself plenty of mouse real estate and space to move with this oversized gaming mouse pad. You’ll love the comfort of the thick 5mm mouse pad, the accuracy of our professional grade smooth surface, and the quality, durability, and attention to detail that you won’t find on consumer-grade mouse pads.
- LARGE 15” x 11” x 5mm thick - large enough to fit your mouse and never run out of room
- ULTRA SMOOTH SURFACE - Silky smooth surface for less resistance
- WATERPROOF - A waterproof coating on the mouse pad to prevent damage
- SUPER COMFORTABLE & THICK -A Plush 5mm is 40%-60% thicker than a regular mousepad
- PROFESSIONAL EDGE STITCHING - High quality stitching around the edges so it’s built to last
- ANTI-SLIP RUBBER BACKING - This pad stays in place and won’t slide around
- OUR LOGO OUT OF THE WAY - We placed the logo in the top left corner and made it recessed.
- MACHINE WASHABLE - Keep the peanut butter, spilled drinks, your kids dirty paws and other messes at bay
Give your mouse the home it deserves and your games or work the precision you need.
... Click the "Add To Cart Button" NOW
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Change Tree||Glorious PC Gaming Race||Amazon.com||SubZERO Gaming||VIPAMZ||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||11 x 15 x 0.21 in||11 x 13 x 0.08 in||11.8 x 36.6 x 0.1 in||0.12 x 18 x 16 in||0.12 x 36 x 12 in||15.7 x 17.72 x 0.08 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The build quality is great, it's heavy so it won't move around or crease. The material feels as good other "premium" mouse pads like corsair or Razer while maintaining a fractional cost.
My mouse reads just as well as it does on my Steelseries and Razer mouse pads and yet I like the feel of the material so much more.
The back is laced so it won't move around.
Overall my favorite thing is how many small issues this one mat fixed for me with just one purchase. My wrists would scrape the wood of my desk and that's gone now, my keyboard no longer slides around, my desk looks cleaner than with a solo mouse pad, and my mouse has so much more room for movement.
It's big, like kinda huge. it's wider than my 16:9 32 inch monitor (pictured) by alot.
I love that it's so big, the edge feels alot better than the normal edge of my desk. I just highly recommend measuring your desk first and making sure you have the room for it before you buy.
...now here's the BUT...
I'm old-school and insist on using a wired mouse; a Logi-Tech G502 Proteus. The corded wire rubs on the thread looped edging and it's gotten fuzzy from the friction. In addition to gaming I surf the net, work, listen to music, stream videos and movies. Proper ergonomic posture and hand/arm placement all the time? NOPE. Because of this, the non-slip grip on the bottom just isn't enough when leaning on the desk and often needs to be adjusted because it slides.
This is not the manufacturers fault and it's why no stars are removed. Thought it note worthy though if there's anyone like me aka a leaning wired mouse user to keep that in mind.
As an added bonus this pad muffles my mechanical keyboards reverberating through my cheap ikea desk pretty well so the clicks and clacks are much more satisfying!
Your first question might be - as it was mine - what is the best, most comfortable mouse pad on earth? And, more important, which is the most affordable and available on Amazon via Amazon Prime?
Reflex Lab Extra Large Extended Heavy Mouse.
I am a professional video editor and do commercial work along with TV shows, some indie documentary work, corporate work, and spend a lot of time in front of a computer. This is probably terrible for my body, my eyes, back, and even sense of self.
With that said, you want to make the time spent in front of a computer as smooth as possible. I hope we quickly get to a "Minority Report"-esque world in which we all can use body gestures, movements, holograms, and dramatic backlight to create our work.
Until that day comes, we are here to use the traditional desktop paradigm. Given this parameter, we have the following:
-The big one is quite large, and fits my large Wacom Tablet, my Apple Track Pad, and Gaming Mouse, depending on the configuration. Sure, not everything is going to fit at once, but the majority is here and able to be on the desk. What I love about the size is that I'm able to work across the surface and focus on hotkeys, and quickly moving through the video editing timeline.
-The color is pretty cool
-Very water resistant. Applicable anecdote: I was drinking water, when, suddenly, I spilled the entire cup all over my desk. Ah! It was pretty bad. Fortunately, no one was there to see, except me. I quickly covered it up, and started to see where the water went. Surprisingly, none of the water was accepted by this mouse pad. None! It was like magic. It was cool to see the water move across the surface no problem.
-The edges are super smooth. This is huge to me because I've used other mouse pads, and the time spent on the surface edge create the opportunity for rubbing your forearm on the edge and causing pain or irritation. This smooth mouse pad edge creates no needs to worry.
-The price. I think the price is quite good.
-Customer Response! I emailed a representative because at the time, I had already purchased a Reflex Lab product, but I didn't like that it wasn't big enough to cover my desk. The representative was helpful, answered my questions, and more importantly, gave me the heads-up that there would be a larger product coming out soon. What insight!
-i can't think of one off the top of my head
-Maybe if this was even softer?
-Maybe having some kind of edge that supports your wrists, like a built in wrist rest?
-It's really smooth, so I think for some gaming, the rougher texture can be good for mouse tracking?
It's hard to have any negative thing to say about this for the kind of work I do. For video editing, photo editing, and motion-graphics work, I find this to be a truly useful and awesome product. I didn't even really care about this kind of accessory to the desktop until I worked with this editor out of London. He had a similar set-up, and I was quite impressed. Since then, I feel like my editing game is getting better.
Since I freelance video edit, I move from post-production house to post-house, and for some of my regular gigs, I've even just purchased these outright for all of the editing bays to make my life easier. It's awesome!