Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 732 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 783 reviews
on September 29, 2015
With the mixed reviews and a wedding I needed shoes for in a week I ordered two sizes. I am normally a size 9 but in heals I am a size 8.5 so I ordered both of them. The 8.5 is perfect and there is no need to size up! They do however scratch my ankle as other reviews state but a put gel heal liners in and that fixed that problem! No arch support and feel a bit cheap but they do fit my wide feet. They look much better in person and I love the sparkle!
review image review image review image
0Comment| 135 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 8, 2017
After reading mixed reviews and in a crunch for a wedding I'm in, I decided to go ahead and order these since they were inexpensive. Although I have not worn them for any period of time, they do seem to be fairly comfortable and decently made. The gold is a little more than i was expecting but still cute. I have wide feet, thanks to my sweet 2nd daughter, and ordered an 8 which is my normal shoe size and have a little bit of wiggle room in them. Overall seems to be a good purchase. May come back after i have been in them for 12 hours to update.
on November 13, 2016
Shoes are sparkly and a good value. Sole is non slip, which is a plus. I normally wear a size 11 so I ordered an 11. It is about 1/2 size too large. Bought some heel grippers at the store to put inside the back of the heels. Hopefully, that will keep them from slipping off.
on April 15, 2017
These shoes arrived sooner than expected, which is a bonus! They're very cute, and seem like a pretty good quality. They are a little tight in some areas, but I have some time before my event so I'm going to try and break them in.
review image
on July 11, 2017
Love these!!!! Had mixed feelings from looking at the reviews. But I got them and they're super super cute. Wear them with really small socks and once there stretched and your feet used to them, you can wear them without socks. Your feet do not hurt with them.
on August 8, 2017
I bought these shoes for myself. Shoes are exactly like the picture,the colour was poppin, nice and flat.The only problem I had this shoe runs extremely small.After couple times wearing them I found out they wouldn't loosing up a little.So if you purchase,purchase a size up.
on July 21, 2017
These are beautiful shoes but they really hurt the back of your ankles! After a 5 minutes walk, I was so painful and couldn't wait to get rid of them. The size is somewhat small. I am usually size 7 which is what I got. They were very tight on toes and hurts my toes very much too. Had to return them.
on June 12, 2016
These are so cute! I had to return the first pair because I listened to the reviews saying these ran anywhere from a half to a full size small. So my first pair were way too big. I ordered this pair in my correct size. When I first put them on they WERE just a little snug but not tight. After wearing for about 30 min they felt like any other shoe in my size. The day of my daughter's wedding I wore them for a few hours before the ceremony and then again after for several more hours when my 4" heels became too much. They were not the absolute most comfortable shoe I've ever worn (c'mon look at the price!) but neither were they uncomfortable. If you're needing a cheap pair to wear for a few hours here & there go for it!
on October 22, 2016
Wore these to an outdoor wedding in a park. They're pretty and comfortable enough to stand around in most of the day. I usually wear a 9 and bought a 9 and it was a little small so by the end of the day my heels started to get a bit raw. Either way, more comfortable than a lot of other shoes I own. The sparkles tend to shed and I traveled with these so I had to tie them up in a plastic bag. The reason for 3 stars is because something funny happened with the heel after the 1 and only wear. It looks like the first layer is peeling away from the shoe. Not sure if I should pull it off. It's weird but they were fairly cheap so you get what you pay for.
on June 1, 2015
These shoes are just what you pay for. There is not much in the way of foot support, but they are great quality and look even better. For someone who wears flats to work most days, these work really well. Glitter did come off a bit for first time wearing them but after the first time nothing falls off and they look new still.