|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$21.76 - $46.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Material: Leatherette (man-made)
- Heel measures approximately 1.25 inches"
- Measurement (tested sz 6; approx.): Heel:1.25", Shaft(w/heel): 6.5" unfolded, 6" folded, Opening Circumference: 9", Runs large, please consider ordering a full size down, Brand new with original or Alrisco shoe box.
- Sole / Padding: Synthetic non-skid sole / cushioned foot bed with padded insole
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT: With the perfect amount of padding, you'll be able to run around all day with ease in comfort! The construction is designed to give you a secure yet comfortable fit based on the size you choose. Please kindly refer to the size chart prior to selecting.
- QUALITY AND VALUE: Why spend more on high end seasonal, year-round, occasion styles when you get the same designer quality at discounted and competitive prices? This style can be for just about any outfit with designs to help accentuate your legs and highlight your creative and fashionable look! The treaded outsole will make sure you go about your day and night safely and without fatigue.
- WORRIED ABOUT OUR ENVORINMENT?: We love animals as much as you do! No animals were hurt during the production of these shoes. They are made with 100% vegan materials from top to sole are all from man made materials. We only work with and carry manufacturers or brands that are very environmentally conscious!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Designed with leatherette upper, round toe front, stitch details, lace up front, knitted sweater cuff, fold down faux fur collar, and treaded non-skid sole.
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 12 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01ATTROMS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 19, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I bought these I was skeptical that they would be very uncomfortable as most boot that I buy are, but they were too cute to not buy and I am so glad I did.