Glass Refrigerator Magnets, Hard Luxury World Famous Landmarks Fridge Magnets, Latest Style 1.1/4 in sq.
|Price:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CAREFULLY CRAFTED - Fridge magnets of glass, picture and magnetic metal, will remind you of your last vacation or your next destination soon to come
- ICONIC + TIMELESS- Set of 12 of famous monuments of the world magnets to complement your fridge door, file cabinet, school or gym locker and so on
- BEAUTIFUL + STRONG - One piece is able to hold up to 5 pages of paper on metal excellent for holding all your favorite or necessary print near you
- GREAT GIFT IDEA - These most recognizable images of the modern world confined in a fridge magnet could be given as the whole set of 12 or individuality
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If damage when delivered will replace or refund
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Purpose and Design
Decorate your fridge door or your office file cabinet with these adorable square magnets.The set of 12 decoration glass magnets individually measure 1 and a 1/4 inches square and a 1/4 inch thick in size. They come securely in a white box with logo measuring 5x4x1 inches in all. These cuties will look good on any metal surface you choose to put them on, as for they depict the some of the most world famous landmarks we know. Use them to hold all kinds of paper print material including you lovely family photos, your kid's drawings and your not so wanted utility bills.
Top Customer Reviews
They are also durable and as they are glass, they are sturdy with a backing that has some grip on a metallic surface. So, they will likely hold up your papers well. I was given the chance to review this at a discount in exchange for my unbiased evaluation.