Refrigerator Magnets for kids FRUITS & VEGGIES (32 pcs) - Fridge Magnets for Toddlers activity - Kid magnets - Toddler magnets - Baby Magnets - Food Magnets - Magnetic Shapes - Foam Magnets
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$5.00 (25%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MAGNETS FOR KIDS SET INCLUDES: 32 magnetic fruits and vegetables for fridge with wonderful illustrations. The products are made and manufactured in Europe. That's why you can be sure of the quality of our Roter Kafer refrigerator magnets for toddlers.
- BABY FRIDGE MAGNETS DEVELOPS: fine motor skills, memory, inspires child imagination, extends the word stock. Your kid will get to learn about 32 different fruits and vegetables! Fridge magnets for kids is one of the most useful educational preschool toys.
- MATERIALS: High quality EVA soft magnets with full rubber magnet backing and front layer of laminated cardboard. Each magnet size is about 1.5 – 3.0 inches and 0.2 in thickness. Our kids fridge magnets are not very strong so they are easy to move on the surface. They are made of the Non-Toxic pure materials and confirmed safe by EU certification authorities.
- AGE: >2-3 years old recommended for playing food kid magnets.
- Children can play with 32 safe fruits and vegetables shape magnets on a magnetic board, refrigerator or any other metal surface.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Do you want your child to start studying Fruits & Veggies? Try to do this with our magnets and you will definitely succeed!
Foam magnets are made with wonderful illustrations and bright colors, images easy to understand and comprehend for little children. Suitable size and excellent quality make the game useful and convenient.
Magnets have quite big size (1.5 – 3.0 in and 0.2 in thickness) therefore child can hardly lose magnets, eat of swallow them. Magnets are conveniently stored in a sturdy cardboard box with a transparent window, so they are perfect for both home and travel.
Fridge magnets for toddlers develops fine motor skills, memory, inspires child imagination, extends the word stock. Child will feel the immense world in his/her little hands and get to learn about 32 different fruits and veggies! Our refrigerator magnets for kids are not very strong so they are easy to move on the metal surface or play with them on a table or the floor for hours of creative playtime.
Foam Technology was developed specially for small children.
All magnets have a "foam layer" which makes them thicker and as a result more comfortable for gripping.
Our products are made of the non-toxic pure materials, studied in laboratories and confirmed safety for kids.
TM Roter Kafer is an Austrian brand with European quality of its products, developed by specialist of our design studio and manufactured on the company-owned enterprice using a unique patented technology. Our company produce educational and developmental games and toys for children 2-7 years old.
The company took its rise in 2006 from a small family busines engaged in production of soft puzzles for toddlers. 10 years of hard work, dedication and professionalism brought the company to one of the leading positions among European toy manufactures.