- This ultimate winter jacket features water-repellent softshell exterior, micro-fleece inner shell, a silver twill reflective lining to trap heat and over 500 grams per square inch of insulating power
- Breathable outershell allows moisture to evaporate while an inner waist seal, extending sleeves with thumb holes and functional stand-up collar with knit lining keep out all warmth-stealing drafts
- Stay safe in low visibility environments with ANSI Class 3 / CSA Z96 compliant HiVis material and stitchless, heat-bonded reflective tape. The tape features the enhanced safety feature of an X shape on the back to indicate facing direction.
- Dual-zip front zipper system combats extreme temperatures while allowing you to regulate temperatures. Simply unzip the inner zipper when you want to release some inner warmth
- Highly functional jacket on the job or in the field with 1 interior pocket, 2 hand warmer pockets with zippers, a pencil pocket on the left sleeve, and 2 waterproof pockets on the chest and sleeve for electronics or other sensitive items
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Extreme Softshell Jacket from RefrigiWear takes keeping your warm to the "extreme." Comfort-rated to -60 degrees F, the jacket features a double front zip to regulate warmth, a reflective interior to trap warm air, an adjustable waist seal to combat drafts and over 500 total grams of insulating power. Stay safe in low visibility environments with ANSI Class 3 compliant HiVis material and reflective tape. The tape features the enhanced safety feature of an X shape on the back to indicate facing direction.
Take Cold Weather Protection to the Extreme
Protection down to -60°F (yup, you read that right), the HiVis Extreme Softshell Jacket combines a flexible outershell, advanced insulation, reflective lining and a dual-zip system to ensure you stay warm in the coldest conditions.
The outershell is made from flexible softshell, which gives a higher level of flexibility than other jackets, like those lined with down or packed with synthetics. It can take a daily beating, offers water-resistance and is breathable so you don’t trap sweat. When you are increasing your heart rate in the cold, whether it is hiking or doing tough jobs, you need sweat to evaporate so you don’t get a chill.
Features to Keep You Warm and Dry
Protect valuables like cell phones from the elements with the waterproof pockets on the chest and sleeve.
The HiVis Extreme Softshell Jacket helps you stay comfortable in changing conditions with the dual front zipper system. This climate control feature lets you access interior pockets without exposing your core to drafts, and lets you adjust your warmth.
Stay Safe in Low Visibility Environments
Offered in HiVis Lime, the jacket features stitchless bonded reflective tape on the arms and body. The jacket is ANSI Class 3 compliant and CSA Z96 approved.
The X-Back safety feature allows those around you to know when you are facing them or facing away. H shape on front indicates the wearer is facing towards the viewer, while the X shape on back indicates they are facing away.
- Product Dimensions : 24 x 16 x 2 inches; 7 Pounds
- Item model number : 0796R
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : September 27, 2016
- Manufacturer : RefrigiWear
- ASIN : B01LXCGQHU
- Customer Reviews: