|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$69.99 - $100.51 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Great cold weather sweatshirt that features a triple layer of protection: 310g cotton/polyester fleece blend outershell, 6oz quilted polyester fiberfill insulation, and 110g jersey lining
- Enjoy years of use with pre-shrunk, machine washable fabric
- Extremely durable with heavy-duty, wind-resistant outershell and industrial-style zipper with larger teeth
- Keep your hands warm with large front pockets
- Protect your head and ears from the cold with fleece-lined hood
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Insulated Quilted Sweatshirt is a zip closure style that provides triple layer warmth with 310g cotton/polyester fleece blend outershell, 6oz quilted polyester fiberfill insulation, and 110g jersey lining. It is made of shrink resistant fabric and has large front pockets and a hood to help protect you from the cold.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07BX7FYC6
- Item model number: 488
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 17, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
while walking a brisk paced 1 1/2 miles). The one i have is 35+ years old, When I found refrigwear I was hesitant to order thinking it couldn't possible meet the high standard I was looking for - WRONG - This is EXACTLY what I have been wanting, I've worn it several times walking in New England March. all temps under 39 degrees with a t shirt underneath. plenty warm. I purchased this as my winter walking sweatshirt as a coat is too restrictive for me. Anything over 40 degrees if you are a fast paced walker this will be too warm but it is perfect for those temperatures ranges. I will say that since it's a men's medium it is not a fashion fit as I am a 5'6 woman. the sleeves are designed for a man and the hip section is a tad snug but I'm sure it will "give" in time. I had my husband try it on - he wears a medium and it fit basically the same on him - The thing I am MOST excited about is the lining. It is a cotton jersey which is what I have been searching for as cotton is breathable. Thanks Refrigwear!
not thermal, sherpa or slippery nylon quilt. Can you tell I am over the top with this on??? :)