- Series: Suny Series in Anthropological Studies of Contemporary Issue
- Paperback: 292 pages
- Publisher: State University of New York Press; First Edition, 1st Printing edition (December 1, 1987)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0887066763
- ISBN-13: 978-0887066764
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,240,424 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Refugees of a Hidden War: The Aftermath of Counterinsurgency in Guatemala (Suny Series in Anthropological Studies of Contemporary Issue) Paperback – December 1, 1987
The Amazon Book Review
Discover what to read next through the Amazon Book Review. Learn more.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Beatriz Manz, born and raised in the Araucanian region in southern Chile, is Associate Professor of Anthropology at Wellesley College, and Associate at the Center for International Affairs at Harvard University. In 1984 she was awarded the Peace Fellowship at the Bunting Institute, Radcliffe College.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?