Refun Bicycle Light - Front and Rear Silicone LED Bike Light Set - 2 High Intensity Multi-purpose Water Resistant Headlight - 2 Taillight for Cycling Safety– Spare Batteries Included
- Low Return Rate: 53% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "scooter lights"
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BRIGHT AND SLEAK LED BICYCLE REAR LIGHT WITH WATERPROOF SILICONE BODY - Refun tail light was precision crafted with the hand selected with high quality silicone material with high quality super bright bulbs
- UNIVERSAL FITMENT FOR OVERSIZE ROAD BIKES, MOUNTAIN BIKES, AND STREET BIKES, AND ALL NEED - Unlike the fitment of other bike tail lights, Refun silicone mount strap can be Mounted on All Kind Bikes, Handlebar, Seat Riser, Fork, Backpack, Helmet, etc
- EASY TO INSTALL QUICKLY, WITHOUT ANY TOOLS REQUIRED! Anyone can mount this taillight in less than a minute
- BRIGHTEST LED BIKE TAIL LIGHT TO IMPROVE SAFETY WITH INCREASED VISIBILITY FROM CARS. With our innovative upward design of the brightest bike lights you will be safety, specifically angles the super-bright LED beam to alerts drivers at their eye level
- 100% SATISFACTION, MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - Not happy with your bike light? Just return it to Refun within 90 days for a no-questions-asked refund
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1. 4 Kinds of switch: full light, flash, slow flash, off, according to your actual needs can switch quickly
2. Water resistant shower proof design - is not afraid of rain flooding
3. Install or remove without any tools you can get 3 seconds
4. One-Touch switch design, easy operation
5. All the sustainable use of light 45 to 70 hours
6. Scintillation sustainable use of 160 hours
7. Using two CR2032 button batteries for each light
1. Materials: Flexible water resistant silicone
2. Light Color: Red
4.Powerd by: 2 x CR2032 batteries for each light
4 x Silicone Bike LED Light
16 x CR2032 batteries (8pcs inside lights,8pcs for standby)
How do you open the light to replace the batteries
Stretch off the rubber from the inside and you will see the cap that twists off to replace the battery. The silicon is covering the battery. Take out the silicon covering to expose the battery. It is not hard and it can be replaced easily.
if you need headlight that are compatible with the taillight, please refer to the link below:
Color: 2pcs Red & 2pcs White
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The two black units are red LEDs and the two white lights are bright white LEDs, however you can easily swap the silicon sleeves on the a unit, they are not permanently adhered to the light. They have have 3 settings: solid, slow blink and fast blink.
The circuitry on the light is not enclosed, so if you get any liquid under the silicon sleeve it will literally just drip into the body of the light. the silicon sleeve is snug but not tight, so I would avoid moving the silicon sleeve around when in rain.
These lights are pretty good for use on a rollator (4 wheel walker) which was my intention. I would not use them on a bicycle because they are not bright enough for riding on the roads. The red taillight would be OK outdoors but the white headlight is nowhere near bright enough for safe riding. Also, one of the white lights does not function properly. The battery cover will not stay secure so sometime it works and sometime it does not. The extra batteries are a nice bonus but doesn't help if you can't secure the battery consistently. Since the set was only $10 I ordered another in the hope that all the lights in the new set will work.
I would give more stars if they rebranded - but as bicycle lights, they do not provide enough light.
Most recent customer reviews
Those reviews knocking this for not providing visibility - what did you expect from a nominal...Read more