- Series: Musicology (Book 19)
- Hardcover: 454 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (June 1, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9057005492
- ISBN-13: 978-9057005497
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.1 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,622,185 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Regarding Faure (Musicology) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Find Rare and Collectible Books
Discover rare, signed and first edition books on AbeBooks, an Amazon Company. Learn More on AbeBooks.com.
"A collection of fourteen very fine essays....Loosley grouped into four sections..., the general sense is...of increasing richness....Regarding Faure is an indispensable addition to any scholarly collection and a welcome contribution, not only to Faure scholarship, but to the study of the cultural life of fin de siele Paris."
-Notes, December 2000
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?