- Hardcover: 290 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge Scholars Publishing; 1st Unabridged edition (February 1, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1443843415
- ISBN-13: 978-1443843416
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.1 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,480,970 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Regarding the Mind, Naturally: Naturalist Approaches to the Sciences of the Mental Hardcover – Unabridged, February 1, 2013
Featured Springer resources in biomedicine
Explore these featured titles in biomedicine. Learn more
About the Author
Konrad Talmont-Kaminski is an Associate Professor in the Psychology Faculty of UFaM Warsaw, Poland and a Distinguished Fellow of the Religion, Cognition and Culture Research Unit at Aarhus University, Denmark. His research focusses upon the philosophy of psychology and cognitive science of religion. He is currently collaborating upon several research projects aimed at exploring the empirical implications of the theoretical model of religion he proposed in Religion as Magical Ideology (Durham: Acumen 2013).
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?