|Item Weight||10 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 12 x 17 inches|
|Item model number||1700BE|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
5-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Regency 1700BE Grow Height Adjustable Stool, Blue
- Height adjustable Grow stool in Blue is a perfect fit in classrooms, libraries, playrooms, at circle time or activity tables
- Convex base allows for movement in all directions while seated, which means even restless students can still move around without disrupting the rest of the class
- Durable construction and ergonomic design encourages good posture at an age where developing habits of healthy posture are most important
- Adjusts from 15-19" in height, making them ideal for rooms with students of all ages
- No assembly required
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Grow stools are a perfect fit in classrooms, libraries, playrooms, at circle time or activity tables. Designed for students on the move, these stools feature convex bases that allow for movement in all directions while seated, which means even restless students can still move around without disrupting the rest of the class. Non-skid padding on the bases prevent unwanted slipping. Durable construction and ergonomic design encourages good posture at an age where developing habits of healthy posture are most important. Grow stools are height adjustable, making them ideal for rooms with students of every age. Its vibrant blue finish will brighten up any classroom, activity room or waiting area. The cushioned seat is upholstered in a black mesh fabric. Grow stools ship assembled and are ready to use immediately.
Compare with similar items
Regency 1640BE Glow 17" Stool, Blue
ECR4Kids ACE Active Core Engagement Stool for Kids, 15-Inch H, Grey
Abilitations Integrations Stabili-T-Stool, Assorted Colors
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 12 x 17 in||12 x 12 x 17 in||13 x 13 x 15 in||10 x 16.5 x 5 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I tested this stool out on my own 10 and 12-year-olds (who have experience with these in school) and they gave it a thumbs up for comfort and usability. The stool adjusts for height by pulling a lever underneath and either sitting or standing to allow the mechanism to move (like a barber chair, but much less sophisticated).
What I like as a teacher is that it has a thick rubberized bottom that allows the stool to wobble, but not slide. It's padded on top with a black covering that, hopefully won't show wear. I need this to last! Because it's adjustable, it should work with all my students (1st-5th grade) and even supports my weight (so it should hold any of my 5th graders). It allows for quite a range of movement for my high energy students, but I'll have to limit the spinning (my own children figured out how smooth the spin is pretty quickly). It also is gorgeous to look at: bright blue and black.
I'll have to see if the cost is justified. There are less expensive stools out there, but you have to pick a specific height for your classroom. I have a feeling that here you're paying for the adjustability which, in my room with so many different ages, is a must.
The adjustability of the stool is great. It is easy to go up or down and the positions aren't fixed. (You can't have weight on it for it to go up, but you can be sitting on it while it goes down).
The top is fabric and comfortable (I expected it to be plastic). It is a good size so that as an adult I am comfortable and my kids can sit on it just fine as well.
I wish it went a bit lower so younger kids could use it, but it is probably too big for kids that are shorter than probably 48 inches.
The biggest problem is the cost. I know this is what wobble stools cost, but I don't understand why they cost this much. The same manufacturer has a non-wobble version of this stool for half the price. I can understand some cost in making the bottom non-skid and wobbly, but it doesn't cost $50 more to make the stool wobbly.
Essentially the stool is a bottom heavy but moveable stool that your kid can bounce and spin on. It can help learn balance but seems fairly hard for a small kid to flip over. It is a bit bigger than expected, our big for her age kid still can't put her feet on the ground.
As other reviewers have noted, it is wobbly so your mileage may vary as far as your kid actually using it as a stool or instead as a large toy. Is it worth 100 bucks? That is also going to be something that you have to decide on yourself. The chair delivers exactly as promised however, which is really all you can ask.