Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 37 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 41 reviews
VINE VOICEon February 10, 2016
They fit fine in my upright cooker, but are a too-tight fit on my oval Crock-Pot Programmable Touchscreen Slow Cooker SCVT650-PS, 6.5-Quart, Silver). If you can manage to get it over the edge, you only have maybe 1/2" hanging over, so any movement or rearrangement of the contents (or even handling the lid) can pull it off. (I tried to get it in a photo.) I'd highly recommend the PanSaver EZ Clean Multi Use Cooking Bags and Slow Cooker Liners, 50 Count instead - you get a TON of hangover with no worries about pulling the bag out.
review image
on December 15, 2016
These are excellent! They make clean up a breeze. I've used a few times and had no issues with this brand. I will buy again in the future.
on June 4, 2012
Harold Imports - Regency Slow Cooker Savers

I first discovered Regency Slow Cooker Savers at a kitchen store when I was on vacation in another state. I bought a box to try and loved them, but didn't know where to find them when they ran out, so I was delighted to see that they were available on Amazon.com. I simply ordered online with a credit card and they arrived at my door in just a few days.
Anyone who has ever used a slow cooker knows how a roast or whatever can leave a sort of crust around the inside of the cooker crock. These crusty rings can take a lot of muscle to get rid of. But there's no crust with the Regency Slow Cooker Saver. You just place this plastic insert inside the crock and all the mess is contained. When it's time to clean up, you just lift the bag out and throw all the mess away. A gentle once over on the inside of the crock and you're done!
on February 26, 2016
I prefer the slow cooker liners with the elastic around the top, but for the price these ones were best. There are 8 in this pack, so I don't have to reorder as often. I've heard that you can get packs of 4 from Walmart for like $1.50, so I might need to do that instead. These do work, though! Clean up is a breeze after using these and they don't melt to the sides of the crock pot, which is a plus.
on October 12, 2014
This is a review for Slow Cooker Liner Savers, not Silicone Baking Cups. This review has asked on the wrong product. Now, regarding the Slow Cooker Savers, I highly recommend them. In general I don't think people use there crock pots daily but when it is used by lining the pot before the food is put into it saves the time cleaning up the crockpot. Just remove and dispose of. The liner does not interfere with the cooking process.
on April 7, 2015
These are great. I've been using them for a few years now and cleanup is a breeze. They hold up well even up until it's thrown away. I've used them on the standard round and oval crock pots (in different sizes - up to 6.5 qrts). I highly recommend them.
on March 25, 2015
These bags are my favorite and fit various sizes of crock pots. I NEVER use my crock pot without them! It also makes storing food easire as we usually just pick the bag up (tie it) and place leftovers in an airtight container.
on January 30, 2016
I've bought other liners that didn't fit and that melted, but these worked great. They are better for the oval cookers rather than the smaller, round ones, but I folded the liner and used it in my older model okay as well!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 26, 2015
I have kept my slow cooker longer due to these liners! You can put these liners into your slow cooker and put the ingredients of a stew or chili and you have a delicious meal without the fuss!
on September 7, 2016
Perfect liners for oval slow cooker. They are much cheaper than other brands and they are great quality.