|Item model number||6459246|
|Item Weight||1.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||20.1 x 1.7 x 9.1 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||20.07 x 1.69 x 9.05 inches|
Regetek Multimedia 7 Color Breathing LED Illuminated Backlit USB Wired Half Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for PC Computer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Mechanical touch feeling Keyboard - Great gaming performance with tactile feedback and an audible click for typing.Over 10 Million key-press lifecycle.
- Adjustable 7 colors LED backlighting, with 4 brightness level settings for gaming. Built in Work mode allows to turn off the backlight completely
- 12 easily accessible multimedia shortcut keys for the serious user. Ergonomically designed key caps reduce fatigue during long periods of play
- The black anodized brushed aluminium structure provides rugged durability. Super drain holes design, water proof and splash proof. On-Slip mat and stable Design.
- No conflicts or slowdowns even with 19 keys pressed simultaneously, offering unmatched gaming keyboard performance. Connect to PC or laptop via USB.
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
1.Domineering design for gaming
2.Efficient Waterproof Design
3.Half Mechanical Keyboard Caps
ABS plastic caps,high strength, can be an effective anti-violence and anti-beat frequency of use for high-intensity gamers.
4. Large and Antiskid Hand Holder
Ergonomic design help your hand reduce fatigue while playing games.
5.No conflicts or ghosting even when with 19 keys pressed together.
（“Q”，“A”，“Z ”，“ W”, “S”, “X”,“E”, “D”,“C”, “ B”, “ Space ” , “↑(UP)”, “ ↓(Down)”,“←(Left)” , “(Right)→”, “Tab”, “Alt-L or V”, “Ctrl-L or F”, “Shift-L” ）
Win2000,Windows XP, Win ME, Vista, Windows 7, doing, Android, Linux, Mac OS.
8.7 Color breathing backlight
FN + LED key to start the respiratory function, automatically switch seven kinds of color.
9.4-level brightness adjustment
Highest /Medium / Low / OFF. FN+PGUP for increasing brightness, FN+PGDN for decreasing brightness
FN+F2= Volume Down
FN+F3= Volume Up
FN+Q = Speed up
FN+W = ""W"" ""S"" ""A"" ""D"" and ↑↓←→can be interchanged.
FN+ “WIN-L”=Lock ""WIN""
FN+LED = Turn On/Turn Off breathing light function
1. Interface Type: Wired USB
2. Key Life: 10 Million key strokes
3. Voltage: 5V / DC ± 0.5V
4. Current: less than 350mA
5. Key Numbers: 104 Keys
6. USB Cable: 1.8m *4.3MM Pure Copper braided cable
7. Material: ABS Plastic
8. Color: Black
9. Dimensions: (20.07 x 9.05 x 1.69)"" / (51 x 23 x 4.3)cm (L x W x H)
10. Weight: 23.80oz / 675g
1 x Pro LED Backlight Gaming Keyboard
1 x User Manual
Top Customer Reviews
With the advent of modern computers the older mechanical type of keyboards that you remember from childhood which made a distinct clikcity-clak noise while typing were phased out with rubber-dome membrane type keyboards as they were cheaper to produce but felt like mashed potatoes. 'Half-Mechanical' Keyboards are still Rubber-Dome membrane type keyboards at their core - But they have a few tricks up their sleeve which 'mimic' the feel , tactility and sound profile of a true mechanical keyboard. Unlike regular Rubber membrane keyboards, where the keys directly make contact with the rubber membrane underneath them - 'Half-Mechanical' keyboards feature individual keycaps mounted on a full housing and a switch (see my video) , this switch in turn depresses the rubber dome underneath it . This switch is what gives the keyboard a more tactile feel and a distinct sound profile which is miles better than any regular membrane keyboard you would have used.
What you need to know before switching from a regular to the Regetek Half-Mech Keyboard?
- Just like true mechanical keyboards, the keys sit high off the keyboard surface , have a higher travel distance , tactility and resistance than regular keyboards. This takes some getting used to , but when you do - You would probably never look back as typing on it feels so natural with plenty of auditory and tactile feedback.
- This keyboard has a slightly older design with a large 'L-Shaped' Enter/Return key. Initially I found myself mistyping whenever I wanted to type the " | " "0" or the "-" keys but gout quickly accustomed to the layout
- Those of you who have used true mechanical keyboards will be able to tell the difference , but I'm sure you'll agree with me - Its still way better than a regular membrane keyboard
- Mechanical keyboard & this one are by nature loud, Make sure you are on good terms with the wife, GF , neighbors or kids before using it !
What I liked :
- The keyboard has a an anodized Aluminum chassis and is HEAVY . I measured it at 3lbs on my kitchen scale. The thing feels like its built like a tank
- Now this is upto individual preferences - But I really liked that the keyboard has a large palm rest . With the keys being high off the base - the palm rest is almost necessary to avoid finger fatigue for extended use. If fact if you search "Ergonomic Keyboard" on the web, You will see all of them have a common feature - A Palm rest
- Typing on this keyboard is fun with lots of feedback.
- The KeyCaps are compatible with standard CherryMX key mounts , which means you can easily customize and replace the keys .
- The color changing , pulsing backlight are a nice cool to show off trick and they are visible in the dark
- No obnoxious or bold branding on the keyboard as common with many gaming gear. You can easily use this keyboard in your office
What I didn't Like:
- Not too crazy about the font used on the keys , but I've gotten used to it now. My guess is that the different type of font used was to give it some 'Gaming Character'
- The palm rest is glossy plastic and going to get very smudgy with use
- The keyboard does not remember the last color choice on the backlight once the computer is turned off. It always starts with the default Red color
Overall the Regetek keyboard provides a far superior typing experience than a regular membrane keyboard at a fraction of the cost of a true mechanical keyboard. Those who already use mechanical keyboards will be able to tell the difference that this is in fact only 'Half-Mechanical'
- This review was written on the Regetek Keyboard :)
- I received a promotional sample for my honest opinion about it and the views expressed are objective and my own
I really like the lighting functions of this keyboard, too. I have 7 colors to choose from, and I can adjust them to match my case lights and vice versa. I really like the breathing function, although I admit I'd really like the option to have it breathing on the same color rather than cycling through all 7 colors. My case lights and my mouse lights breathe on the same color and it would just be awesome if my keyboard could do the same, but that's a minor detail.
This keyboard is designed to be easy to clean, as well. The keys are all raised from the base, rather than being inset into the board. The key mat (?) is made of silicone, and sits flush with the board to keep crumbs and dust out. The keys are easily removed to make cleaning super easy, as well.
I will say that the line of dots on the space bar seem out of place. It just seems like they could've used a more fitting design, or left it blank. The rest of the keyboard has this sort of "straight-edge" aesthetic to it, and then you've got these dots. Seven strange little dots.
I feel like a typical "space" symbol would be more pleasing (something like |______________| or similar) and would keep the straight edge visuals of the keyboard.
Overall, I can look past the space bar and thoroughly enjoy this keyboard, especially for the price.
P.S.- I pulled all the little metal bars out from under the shift keys and space bar. You don't really need them, and when I first used my keyboard I thought it was defective because the one under the left shift key was out of place and preventing my "A" key from pressing.
- Lack of dedicated multimedia buttons.
- Location of Fn button.
- Single Windows (PC) or Command (Mac) button.
I was provided a sample for free and was asked only to give my honest review.
Update: One month in, I find out that this keyboard types terribly! Frequently one press will result in two letters, or letters that I know I typed and heard a click don't show up. I would definitely stay away from this keyboard!