- Series: Oxford Studies in Democratization
- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (June 28, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199219907
- ISBN-13: 978-0199219902
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 0.6 x 6.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#3,385,228 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1727 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > United States > State
- #3372 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > International & World Politics > Caribbean & Latin American
- #4502 in Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Political Ideologies
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Regimes and Democracy in Latin America: Theories and Methods (Oxford Studies in Democratization) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
About the Author
Gerardo Munck, Argentinian by birth, received his Ph.D. in political science from the University of California in San Diego and teaches in the School of International Relations at the University of Southern California. His research focuses on political regimes and democracy, methodology, and Latin America.