Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 9, 2008 2:21:42 AM PST
Manoj Damani says:
Anyone know what region this Blu-Ray is?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2008 1:08:08 PM PST
If it does have a region code it will be region 1. Then again a lot of movies lately have bee released with out region coding.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 12, 2008 8:15:04 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 14, 2008 5:48:31 AM PST
Fer says:
Region A & B

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2008 5:08:29 AM PST
Fishman says:
Says A & B on the box. For UK users, it definitely works on a UK player, I have bought it and tried it, so order in confidence :)

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 19, 2010 6:49:40 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 26, 2010 3:24:29 AM PDT
TMUK says:
Here in the UK Have a copy which played fine on my old Samsung player but had to have it replaced due to a fault with a newer model which despite having the latest firmware refuses to get to the menu :( Samsung tell me to be patient and it "probably" be fixed in the next firmware :(

***Good news. The latest firmware for the HT C5500 series player (1010/2) allows me to watch firefly again :)***
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Nov 9, 2008
Latest post:  Aug 19, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Firefly: The Complete Series
Firefly: The Complete Series by Nathan Fillion (DVD - 2014)
4.8 out of 5 stars (11,596)