BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 15, 2017
perhaps his best? i own all his work and have enjoyed this audiobook very much. thank you steve
on January 23, 2015
I would highly recommend this book for anyone, relationships are hard. I seen myself in so many of the stories told and I am still in the midst of a abusive marriage with no way of escape, but I feel hope from the counsel given In this book. God has opened up to me and given me hope, it seems so vague but going into reading I had no hope or desire to go on another day so I feel extremely blessed. I hope and pray this author and his family continues to fight the good fight and that the Lord's blessings will continue on them for countless generations.I give it 5+..
on March 15, 2015
I must admit that I listened to the majority of "Regret-Free Living", rather than actually read it. The concepts were very worthwhile, and I appreciated how the author dealt with relationships. His advice comes from his life as well as his counseling, and at some point I will try to actually read the book and recap what I listened to. I do love the Whispersync option, so I listened while I was driving, which enabled me to finish the book more quickly.
on January 15, 2015
Although good information,the book seemed to repeat some of the information and sentences were sometime hard to understand and rambling.
on February 11, 2015
A very good book. Very practical and useful suggestions for healing relationships with friends and family members. One of the best books I've read.
on October 19, 2010
This book is intended to help discover the sources of relational frustrations and what to do about them. It challenges the reader to look inward and at his/her history for clues of what makes us act the way we do toward others, and gives insight as to why others act the way they do toward us. The author has an easy, conversational style of writing.
on January 27, 2016
Good read.
on December 28, 2010
If you need to forgive yourself for whatever, this book shows the way. Teaches self-respect and how to bounce back from unhealthy living patterns. Written with touches of humor that lighten what can be a heavy subject. Thought it was among the best of similar self-help books.
on February 27, 2013
Great book. Very helpful. I don't want to write sixteen more words. I liked the book and that is all.
on May 28, 2010
I enjoy Stephen Arterburn books and advice, also his novels with Nancy Rue. He's been there and extends a hand to those who want to get healthy.