- File Size: 3597 KB
- Print Length: 78 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Global Endeavor Publishing; 1 edition (September 8, 2015)
- Publication Date: September 8, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B014BSHH8Y
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #947,331 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$5.95|
Save $4.96 (83%)
Regretful Absolution: Borrowed Souls: Book 2 Kindle Edition
|Length: 78 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
I have just finished part 1 of another adventure with Mr. Kohler and his fantastic imagination, and it must be said I enjoyed it as much if not even more than his other works I have read. That is no easy accomplishment even for this extraordinarily talented man. In this new series there are seven parts. Now I will have to suffer withdrawals I wait for the next parts of "Borrowed Souls" to be publis
Jack Duffy, was now a soul collector, Wilson retired giving Jack his position but leaving Jack with more questions than answers. Jack had the coin that he knew could help him see the past when he used it with his mark. Jack's first soul to collect was his cheating wife's, how she died was a mystery to Jack.
"I seem to keep mysteriously beaming, or whatever it's called, from place to place,"
Jack takes Wilson's rosary from his pocket before the police pick up his dead body. Like the coin it probably has a benefit, so Jack would need to figure it out.
Lots of questions, the reader can't help feeling sorry for Jack and his wife and the situation.
Great second story, now on to the third.
On his way to his apartment, he realises that Cyndi must be close to death to be in need of his services. Before he knows what is happening, he is transported to the hospital where Cyndi is lying in intensive care, seriously injured. Once there, it becomes obvious that he can only be seen by those who are about to die. Using the coin which he received from Wilson, he is able to re-live Cyndi's last 24 hours.
The beauty of this series is that it so easy to read and each book is complete in itself but leaves you wanting to read on to find out where it all goes in the next part. Paul Kohler is a consummate writer who understands his craft, reading his work is inevitably a pleasurable experience.
This is a completely honest review of a copy which I received from the author.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Mashups
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Metaphysical & Visionary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban