Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 298 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 329 reviews
on January 20, 2016
I wanted a cami that didn't bunch under the waistline of my jeans but also didn't leave my back exposed to the cold and this fits the bill. So why only three stars? Well, I ask you, why on earth would anyone take coarse thread and sew a coarse label into the part of a garment that rests against one of the most sensitive parts of the body, namely the neck or between the shoulder blades? I cut a hole in one cami getting the label off. But there was no way I could stand to wear the thing without cutting off that label. Are these things put in by psychopaths who relish the thought of so many women wiggling around trying to put their hand between that label and their skin? Ugh.
on March 28, 2014
I like these tops a lot. It's nice to have some the don't have that awful shelf inside, so I can wear a bra under it. The colors aren't exactly how they look on line. I like the deep red, charcoal gray, Emerald and Rusty orange. the length is good. Not too long like most of these tops.
on October 9, 2014
This is a great camisole. After reading the previous reviews I ordered a size larger. I don't like my camisoles tight I am petite 5 feet, size 6. So I wear a medium, bought a large and was not disappointed, It fits perfect. If you are a large I can see how this would be too small on you and I don't think they have extra large. I don't like shells in my camisoles and this does not have one. It is thinner which is great but not too thin. Although you can see through on some colors. I ordered three, liked them so much ordered three more ALL of them are consistent in size and fit the same. Great value for the price.

Update. Bought another grey one and unfortunately it is a different brand. Tag in back is really ruff. I will cut it out and hope it will not bother my sensitive skin. Wish they would sell the same thing and not change it up. Love my first one we will see about the second one after a few washes.
on May 27, 2013
This item is perfect, its light, comfortable, no weird shelf bra inside just a good everyday cami with a "t-shirt" feel to it. I got a medium and I'm about 130 lbs, 34DD (if that helps).
on March 3, 2015
These tanks are not as advertised. The advertisement says they measure 18" from the underarm. In fact, they actually measure 15"! Much too short for a conservative woman not interested in exposing her midsection. Additionally, the fabric is extremely thin, even for a "cheap" tank top. The size may be more suited for a 10-14 yr old girl, but even then I'm not sure I'd want any girl to wear such a see-through material. These are going back.
on May 31, 2014
I love these. I much prefer Cotton/Spandex than other man-made materials. I'm not endowed enough to warrant a bra (find 'shelf-bras' soooooo uncomfortable) and love that these are snug but not too tight with just the right amount of support, however, if you're well-endowed, these will not be supportive enough if that's what you're looking for.

For me the size was 'true-to-size'. I am a S/M and the medium fit just right and I think the small would have been fine also if I wanted it a little more snug and/or a shorter length.

I especially liked that the straps are adjustable, although I would have preferred the 'adjuster' to be in the back instead of the front...but that's not a deal-breaker. Also I really love the weight of these...they are 'lightweight' and together with the 'light support' I don't feel tethered or encumbered.

The colors were pretty true to color with just one exception:
. the burgundy is not burgundy, rather a very nice Plum/Wine which I liked even better.

OTHER COLOR DETAILS:
. the Dark Red is a 'blue-red' vs an 'orange red'. I prefer orange-red BUT if you're a 'blue-red' girl then these are perfect.
. the Charcoal and Dark Grey are both very nice greys with the Charcoal being just a shade or two lighter than the Dark Grey and the Heather Grey is a true 'heather'.
. the Navy is a very dark navy (almost black).
. for me, the mustard is Gold (high school gold) but I liked it.
. Rust/Dk Orange is a 'double-header' meaning, depending on what you wear with it, it can look deep orange OR a deep burnt red BUT I wouldn't call it 'Rust'...the Cinnamon/Brown is what I consider Rust.

p.s. I don't dry my camis (they last longer that way) so I cannot attest to drying these in a dryer.
Hope this helps!

UPDATE: June 17, 2014
The burgundy actually turned out to be a double-header also (just like the rust/dk orange)...depending on what you wear it with it can look burgandy or plum/wine.
on August 7, 2015
I purchased this tank in black, the tag was sewn onto the garment in white, so the back of the black tank top has a weird white thread on it. See picture. I won't be able to remove the white string without causing a hole in the garment.
review image review image
on June 17, 2016
I love these tank tops! I've ordered several, usually in black. You wont get much better for the price. They wear and eventually get holes like any normal piece of clothing, but I wear mine almost everyday so mine would probably wear faster than most. The only thing you should consider when buying this product is how tight you want it to fit. I like mine to be a bit tight so I get a small when I would normally get a medium. It wears tight when you get a size smaller than usual, but its still very comfortable and slimming.
on September 12, 2013
Beautiful quality and very soft. I like these tanks better than those I have bought in the past at local 'big name' stores! Amazon is the only way to go!! The colors are vibrant! Getting more..in every color!!
on September 30, 2013
The tank top that I ordered was what I expected. It is just a little bit to short. I am mostly pleased with my purchase.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.