Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 298 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 329 reviews
on January 20, 2016
I wanted a cami that didn't bunch under the waistline of my jeans but also didn't leave my back exposed to the cold and this fits the bill. So why only three stars? Well, I ask you, why on earth would anyone take coarse thread and sew a coarse label into the part of a garment that rests against one of the most sensitive parts of the body, namely the neck or between the shoulder blades? I cut a hole in one cami getting the label off. But there was no way I could stand to wear the thing without cutting off that label. Are these things put in by psychopaths who relish the thought of so many women wiggling around trying to put their hand between that label and their skin? Ugh.
on May 27, 2013
This item is perfect, its light, comfortable, no weird shelf bra inside just a good everyday cami with a "t-shirt" feel to it. I got a medium and I'm about 130 lbs, 34DD (if that helps).
on October 9, 2014
This is a great camisole. After reading the previous reviews I ordered a size larger. I don't like my camisoles tight I am petite 5 feet, size 6. So I wear a medium, bought a large and was not disappointed, It fits perfect. If you are a large I can see how this would be too small on you and I don't think they have extra large. I don't like shells in my camisoles and this does not have one. It is thinner which is great but not too thin. Although you can see through on some colors. I ordered three, liked them so much ordered three more ALL of them are consistent in size and fit the same. Great value for the price.

Update. Bought another grey one and unfortunately it is a different brand. Tag in back is really ruff. I will cut it out and hope it will not bother my sensitive skin. Wish they would sell the same thing and not change it up. Love my first one we will see about the second one after a few washes.
on March 28, 2014
I like these tops a lot. It's nice to have some the don't have that awful shelf inside, so I can wear a bra under it. The colors aren't exactly how they look on line. I like the deep red, charcoal gray, Emerald and Rusty orange. the length is good. Not too long like most of these tops.
on October 2, 2014
This cami is very fitted, which is exactly what I was looking for. It fits just like in the picture advertised. It is a tad bit sheer, so I wouldn't plan on wearing it by itself.
on January 26, 2015
great price, very comfy. just a tad bit snug but that's my fault for ordering a small. will order another in the future!
on November 10, 2015
LOVE these tank tops. Have had for almost a year. Wash well, seams intact, no pilling. Shimmery piping looks nice under a blouse, otherwise very simple. I am small - A cups and 5'1". Definitely would be too tight or too short for those of you more endowed! The only down is that without a bra, the piping can chafe a bit but this is not worth a downgrade in starts. PERFECT for petites who hate tank tops that cover their butt.
on August 15, 2015
Perfect. These sell elsewhere for 3-4x the Amazon price for the same label. Buy more than one.
on April 10, 2017
Soft,love the way its made. Will be ordering for more
on February 10, 2013
The tank top in that picture is NOT AT ALL what I received. Right out of the package the tank looks like it might fit my 10 year old niece, not someone who is an 8/10 like the size chart lists for a medium. Mind you, I am actually a 6/8 but I know camis usually run a little snug, so I bought a size up and it was horrid. I tried it on and you can see right through it. It barely comes down to the top of my jeans and I'm pretty petite.

I bought this tank to go under a cardigan for work but even in the bust area you can see right thru to my bra! This tank is absolute garbage and a waste of money =(

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.