Elk and Friends Regular Mouth Mason Jars Lids with Straw hole, Plastic, Reusable, No Rust, Less Spills for Toddlers & Kids, BPA Free, 8 Pack
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COMPATIBILITY: These bright and colorful straw lids can be used with regular sized Ball and Kerr mason jars as well as other standard mason jars. Compatible with straws less than 1cm (Outer Diameter) wide.
- NO RUST: Durable and rust proof with these safe and non toxic plastic lids. Metal lids easily rust which can be harmful.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Great for toddlers (less spills), kids and adults to use with mason jars to drink their favourite drink. Also, great for party drinks with the fun bright colors of the lids.
- SAFE: BPA, lead, phthalate and PVC free straw lids and also Dishwasher Safe
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: If you don't love our products for any reason then simply return them for a full refund.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Are you looking for safe and reusable straw lids for you and your kids to drink from on mason jars?
.........We were and that is why we have designed these.
Our lids are made from non-toxic plastic. There is no metal which most mason jar lids are made from which can easily rust and can be harmful.
The colorful lids can be used for either you or your kids on mason jars. Great for everyday drinks or parties.
The lids are safe to go in the dishwasher (top shelf) for easy cleaning.
The lids are compatible with regular sized mason jars including jars by Ball and Kerr
Why Jervis & George
At J&G we are all about sustainable, innovative and safe products. We want to ensure we are eating from quality natural materials that are safer for us and our planet.
Safety is our priority and this is why we regularly perform external safety tests on our products to ensure they are 100% safe. No nasty toxins can creep into our products!
Glass is Best
As well as being easier to clean than plastic, glass is safer as its non-porous surface doesn’t absorb food and germs.
Switching to glass will make a big change in the amount of toxic chemicals you and your children are exposed to through food and drinks. Consider all the food items that you already buy in plastic or foam containers.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Editing my review to say the company contacted me promptly and didn’t hesitate to make it right with new lids and a seal to make them more water tight for my wild toddlers. Can’t beat great customer service these days and that alone is worth the five star review. I’m confident the silicone gaskets and new lids will make all the difference.
And last, but not least, NO RUST!!!
Thank you Amazon for another well needed product.
Another pleased customer,