- Hardcover: 400 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (December 7, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415948746
- ISBN-13: 978-0415948746
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,845,596 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Regulating Place: Standards and the Shaping of Urban America 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"Highly recommended." - Dolores Hayden, Yale University, author of A Field Guide to Sprawl and Building Suburbia: Green Fields and Urban Growth, 1820-2000
About the Author
Eran Ben-Joseph holds the Career Development Chair in MIT's Department of Urban Studies and Planning. He is the co-author of Streets and the Shaping of Towns and Cities.
Terry S. Szold is a land use planning consultant and adjunct professor at MIT. She is the co-editor of Smart Growth.
Browse award-winning titles. See more