- Hardcover: 972 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Second edition (March 3, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0781729971
- ISBN-13: 978-0781729970
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 1.5 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 29 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #201,621 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Rehabilitation of the Spine: A Practitioner's Manual Second Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have read this book cover to cover, and I frequently reference this text as it has so much information. I would have loved to see a little more pain physiology included, but that's just me wanting more information. Like I said in the beginning, this is a must have for anyone in the chiropractic or physical therapy professions working with spinal patients.