- Hardcover: 972 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Second edition (March 3, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0781729971
- ISBN-13: 978-0781729970
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 8.8 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (28 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #65,943 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Rehabilitation of the Spine: A Practitioner's Manual Second Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I have read this book cover to cover, and I frequently reference this text as it has so much information. I would have loved to see a little more pain physiology included, but that's just me wanting more information. Like I said in the beginning, this is a must have for anyone in the chiropractic or physical therapy professions working with spinal patients.