Rehband 7mm Knee Sleeve - Model 7051 Original Blue
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- ENABLE YOUR POTENTIAL - MOVE BETTER - GET STRONGER - TRAIN HARDER - Feel more confident and secure in any activity, from weekend warrior to Powerlifting (IPF Approved), Olympic lifting (IWF Approved), Crossfit, Strongman or Elite team sports. The classic Rehband 7051 provides knee support with comfortable, flexible, knee joint compression. The 7051 acts as a mobile knee support that offers warmth, relieves pressure, and improves coordination. The top selling Rehband knee sleeve of all time.
- PATENTED TECHNOLOGY - The Rehband knee support pattern construction is built on an anatomical fit so unique that it has been patented! Our patented design is based on the anatomical contour of the leg. Rehband’s knee sleeves are created by a dedicated R&D team working with textile engineers to offer an optimal combination of support and comfort, while designed to truly fit your body.
- ANY ACTIVITY, ANY AGE, ANY SKILL LEVEL - The Rehband knee sleeve provides reinforcement all the way around the knee, and allowing for an optimal range of motion in any activity - whether you’re an elite athlete or just casually active. It’s perfect to help prevent strain or injury, while also ideal to use for faster recovery and rehabilitation. Our knee sleeve improves blood flow through compression and keeps knee joints warm to reduce overall joint pressure, swelling, and strain.
- 60+ YEARS OF ELITE EXPERTISE IN DESIGN AND ANATOMY - Rehband has been a top-flight, dependable creator of knee supports and other joint support technology for decades, making only the highest quality handcrafted products since 1955. Designed in Sweden and produced in Europe, we build our products in close collaboration with athletes. We keep one foot in medical science and one foot on the sports field to address every point of potential need for our customers.
- CHOOSE THE BEST FOR YOURSELF - DON’T SETTLE- If you’re like us, you want to make the best possible choices in your life, and for your health. Choose Rehband and find out why so many of the world’s most elite athletes select our knee sleeves over any others. Opt for the uncompromising, premium quality and superior design of Rehband knee support to stay healthy, get stronger, and reach your full potential. Sold as a single sleeve not as a pair.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The original 7mm blue knee sleeve from Rehband. This hard to find product is no longer offered by Rehband and is only available to our parent company through an exclusive agreement. This sleeve is the top choice among serious athletes in the sports of weightlifing, strongman, powerlifting, and fitness competitions. Incredible support, durability, and distinctive looks, make the Rehband 7051 sleeve the top sleeve on the market.
Swedish Design by Otto Bock HealthCare GmbH for prevention and treatment of athletic injuries.
Featuring and Providing:
• Anatomical Shape
• Preventive and Recovery Effect - use to prevent injuries and for faster recovery and rehabilitation from existing injuries
• The Right Fit - use the sizing guidelines to find the correct fit for your body
• Performance - achieve more while feeling safe
• Support and Stability
• Warmth - prevention and reduction of stiff muscles and joints
Note: always consult with your physician prior to purchasing this product for treatment of an existing injury.
• Measure the knee mid patella with the leg straight. If tight competition fit is desired, order one size smaller than the Rehband recommended sizes
• Sold as a single sleeve, not a pair
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very supportive; you know you've got great support when they're on.
Shifting: as in, zero shifting. They don't move. Squats, deadlifts, jiu-jitsu...never any shifting, which is mission-critical with a knee support.
Cushion; they didn't need to make as much cushion as they did, but I'm glad they did. My knees take a beating in jiu jitsu. These provide a level of luxurious cushion I would not have expected, yet do not restrict flexibility. No, I'm not going to put you in a rubber guard anymore, but I have no problems with triangles and guard when I'm wearing them. And the confidence they give when you're not worried about bursitis on the mat is tremendous.
Wish I'd bought them sooner. Glad I have them now.
Oh, and did I mention they're near indestructible? These aren't expensive; given how strong they are, and how long they last, it's actually a ridiculous bargain.
That said, I don't think I'd squat with these sleeves. They would probably work, but I also bought some SPD knee sleeves which offer a lot more compression. But these are definitely more comfy than the SPDs.
One quick note, I have osteoarthritis on the left knee. It's on the medial side and its due to an injury from a fall. It is a alignment issue due to injury, it's not from natural wear. This knee brace compounds it slightly due the nature of the tight knee support it provides I did not have any expectation that it would help my particular condition and I manage the injury very well using a Thompson Rebel knee brace when I'm walking, hiking, treadmill, etc. I just wanted to put this out there in case others are seeking relief for similar conditions. Everyone is different, so take my experience with a grain of salt. This knee brace performs as expected and as advertised for the application I purchased it for.
Most recent customer reviews
40 freaking dollars for one sleeve! I'm 5'11" 210lbs, bought 1 size down. The sizing chart would have me buy XL sleeves.Read more