- Product Dimensions: 11 x 1 x 7 inches ; 4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 9.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0088KPT64
- Item model number: 7051
- Average Customer Review: 1,275 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,828 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Rehband 7mm Knee Sleeve - Model 7051 Original Blue
|Price:||$41.95 - $44.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Original 7mm Blue Knee Sleeve from Rehband (Model 7051) in classic Rehband royal blue fabric.
- Designed in Sweden and Made in Estonia by Otto Bock HealthCare GmbH
- Often imitated but never duplicated - the top selling Rehband knee sleeve of all time
- Injury prevention and recovery/rehabilitation. Increase your performance while protecting your knees
- IPF and IWF approved for competition
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The original 7mm blue knee sleeve from Rehband. This hard to find product is no longer offered by Rehband and is only available to our parent company through an exclusive agreement. This sleeve is the top choice among serious athletes in the sports of weightlifing, strongman, powerlifting, and fitness competitions. Incredible support, durability, and distinctive looks, make the Rehband 7051 sleeve the top sleeve on the market.
Swedish Design by Otto Bock HealthCare GmbH for prevention and treatment of athletic injuries.
Featuring and Providing:
• Anatomical Shape
• Preventive and Recovery Effect - use to prevent injuries and for faster recovery and rehabilitation from existing injuries
• The Right Fit - use the sizing guidelines to find the correct fit for your body
• Performance - achieve more while feeling safe
• Support and Stability
• Warmth - prevention and reduction of stiff muscles and joints
Note: always consult with your physician prior to purchasing this product for treatment of an existing injury.
• Measure the knee mid patella with the leg straight. If tight competition fit is desired, order one size smaller than the Rehband recommended sizes
• Sold as a single sleeve, not a pair
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
A size Large fits pretty well on me - I'm 6'2, 200lbs with pretty big thighs, but small calves. The sleeve is tight around my quads, but a little looser around my calves (but not enough to be an issue). The sleeves really keep the joint warm and compressed. I'm not typically the kind of person who likes to feel warm and compressed, but I will make every exception for the Rehbands. Squatting feels so much better than it ever had before, no discomfort at all. If you are on the line about purchasing these, I would urge you to take a leap of faith - you won't be disappointed.
Over the past summer, I started running on asphalt and quickly developed ACL pain and swelling in my knee. Switching over to a treadmill and using Rehbands on both knees I am able to run about 25 miles a week with no pain or swelling.
One note: you will need to wash them very regularly since they do develop a strong odor. I wash mine once a week on a cold water cycle and then just air dry them. So far they have held up very well.
Note. I'm 5.7', 165 pounds and want to say fit. Have always been active. But since my level of pain and tolerance changes on each knee, I went ahead and purchased one medium and one large. Depending of which leg feels weaker the day of use, I put the medium one on that leg, to compress more and ease the pain. And always use the large one on the other leg.
Have used them for about a year and they're still good. I wash them every other use or once a week (otherwise they will smell really bad). I put them inside the washer with all my color clothes but NOT in the dryer. Put them outside and they will dry overnight. They might fit tight when you first purchase them, don't know if its that you get used to them or they start molding to the shape of your knee. The point is that you forget you have them on. Oh, and the best thing, they don't slip or move. You don't have to pull them up all the time. Like I said. They're perfect.