Rehband 7mm Knee Sleeve - Model 7051 Original Blue
About this item
- Feel more confident and secure in any activity, from weekend warrior pursuits to powerlifting or elite competitive sports. The Rehband 7051 7mm model provides knee support with comfortable, flexible, knee joint compression. Rehband's 7mm neoprene knee compression sleeve acts as a mobile knee support that offers warmth, relieves pressure, and improves coordination for any activity.
- The Rehband knee support pattern construction is built on an anatomical fit so unique that it has been patented! Due to this product’s medical classifications, they are sold as a single unit. Note a package will contain a single knee sleeve.
- The Rehband knee sleeve provides reinforcement all the way around the knee, and allows for a safe, optimal range of motion in any leg-driven activity - whether you’re an elite athlete or just casually active, and no matter how old you are. It’s perfect to help prevent strain or injury, while also ideal to use for faster recovery and rehabilitation from knee strains or other wear and tear.
- Rehband has been a top-flight, dependable creator of knee supports and other joint support technology for decades, making only the highest quality handcrafted products since 1955. Designed in Sweden and produced in Europe, we build our products in close collaboration with athletes. We keep one foot in medical science and one foot on the sports field to address every point of potential need for our customers.
- If you’re like Rehband, you want to make the best possible choices in your life, and for your health. Choose Rehband and find out why so many of the world’s most elite athletes select our knee sleeves over any others. Opt for the uncompromising, premium quality and superior design of Rehband knee support to stay healthy, get stronger, and reach your full potential.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Rehband RX Original V Knee Sleeve 7mmThe 7051 is the Original Rehband 7mm knee sleeve, made popular by top weightlifters and fitness athletes around the world.This knee support provides the knee joint strong compression, powerful stabilization, and warmth. Quality testing has proved the 7051 relieves pressure and improves coordination. Benefits include prevention of knee problems such as strains, overuse injuries, and swelling. The Rx Original V Knee Sleeve’s three panel design has been loved and used by weightlifters for generations.Powerful support is heightened in this 7mm thick sleeve by 100% Neoprene development and Pique top layer, a very strong and durable material. The support’s design targets muscle energy around the knee area for controlled power and acceleration; followed by support for the body returning to an upright position. The 7051 Rx Original V Knee Sleeve is ideal for static heavy lifting and is considered to be one of Rehband’s most supportive products.Benefits Include:Used and loved by weightlifters for decadesIncreased muscle control to reduce energy wasteSuperior joint stability and safetyFast warm-up and heat retentionRelief of knee pain and swellingAdvanced material technology for enhanced durabilityIPF & IWF Legal for Raw and Open CompetitionFits right or left knee
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 10 x 6 x 0.9 inches; 4 Ounces
- Item model number : REHB-7051-XS
- Date First Available : August 10, 2015
- Manufacturer : Rehband
- ASIN : B008X44BAU
Best Sellers Rank:
#42,214 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #168 in Knee Braces
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It honestly sucks that I invested in my first pair of knee sleeves and literally half of my investment has gone to waste.
CHECK YOUR SIZE ON THE SLEEVES FIRST -_-
40 freaking dollars for one sleeve! I'm 5'11" 210lbs, bought 1 size down. The sizing chart would have me buy XL sleeves. I wish I had bought mediums. If you are lifting sub 315 lbs for your leg lifts these will work. If you are grinding some weight twice your weight or more buy 2 sizes down or just buy some inzer legwraps. Don't buy MAVA products period. Rehbands knee sleeves are quality, just buy the right sizes!
One quick note, I have osteoarthritis on the left knee. It's on the medial side and its due to an injury from a fall. It is a alignment issue due to injury, it's not from natural wear. This knee brace compounds it slightly due the nature of the tight knee support it provides I did not have any expectation that it would help my particular condition and I manage the injury very well using a Thompson Rebel knee brace when I'm walking, hiking, treadmill, etc. I just wanted to put this out there in case others are seeking relief for similar conditions. Everyone is different, so take my experience with a grain of salt. This knee brace performs as expected and as advertised for the application I purchased it for.
Very supportive; you know you've got great support when they're on.
Shifting: as in, zero shifting. They don't move. Squats, deadlifts, jiu-jitsu...never any shifting, which is mission-critical with a knee support.
Cushion; they didn't need to make as much cushion as they did, but I'm glad they did. My knees take a beating in jiu jitsu. These provide a level of luxurious cushion I would not have expected, yet do not restrict flexibility. No, I'm not going to put you in a rubber guard anymore, but I have no problems with triangles and guard when I'm wearing them. And the confidence they give when you're not worried about bursitis on the mat is tremendous.
Wish I'd bought them sooner. Glad I have them now.
Oh, and did I mention they're near indestructible? These aren't expensive; given how strong they are, and how long they last, it's actually a ridiculous bargain.