Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,318 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,344 reviews
on November 13, 2016
PRICE/VALUE: This knee sleeve is worth the price and best used for mobile activities as well as anything that can place stress on your knee due to deep squats. If you're buying for crossfit, I see this benefiting on the body weight exercises, wall balls, or anything that makes you go low.

WHY I PURCHASED: I only purchased one sleeve because I have a history of osgood schlatter knee when I was a (heavy set) active kid, and recently had a pain. I had also bought a Pho-cat knee band, which may be ok for lighter activity, running, or anything that didn't need squats. Now, with doing some parkour, gymnastics, martial arts or met-con, I needed something that would let me move easier but still provide some support. This was a great solution, and felt an immediate difference in my parkour class (lots of jumps, and controlled landings last class)

COMPARISION: Against my Tommy Kono sleeves, you'll be paying twice for Rehbands (especially if you get the original 7 mm sleeve). However, you do get the ease of slipping these knee sleeves on much quicker and less painful if you have leg hair. I can't speak to comparing the tommy kono vs. rehband 7 mm sleeve, but for my case, they are a different tool - TKs for heavy squats and olympic lifts vs. these Rehbands (5mm) for agile movement needing support

SIZE: When you measure, you'll likely be about one or two sizes bigger than what you should order. I'm 5'7 and 200 lbs, measured as an XL but got the medium from other's recommendation (also the same size as my TKs), but after yesterday, knew I made the right choice

TAKEAWAY: Hest for lots of movement, gymnastics, met-con, parkourt, etc.; Worth the price, consider a smaller size, definitely putting on my wish list for the other as a spare or for my left knee for more moderate lifting activity .
on October 15, 2013
Check online for sizing guidelines, you will be measuring your leg, not your knee. This has made a great difference in my squats and running (crossfit) as well as my lifting. If you are having knee issues or feel unstable during workouts, I recommend investing in this/these.
on April 23, 2013
recommended by a friend to use them to help out with my squat. They are deffently what i needed and wouldn't trade them for everything, thank you for the low cost and free shipping. I look forward to continuing ordering through you in finding the best prices.
on September 10, 2016
So far they have been great and felt great! Definitely help support my knees for heavy squats. Extra benefit is that they are quite snug and thick so they can be used to protector your legs during rope climbs and protect your chins for box jumps. I also like wearing them for box jumps since my gym has wood boxes which can do a number on your knees.
on March 2, 2017
After having 3 surgeries on one of my knees, and feeling it pop almost every time I did a squat of any kind, I got these braces to use while working out and I love them! They keep my knee secure and in place and feeling strong, whether I'm doing air squats or 100 pound overhead squats. Now I use them every time I do CrossFit, whether we're doing squats or not, just to keep up my confidence that my knee isn't going to give out on me.
on February 18, 2017
Just like most people, I measured my knee and went one size below, worked like a charm.

Great support during workouts. I use it for my knee and my shin, since I had an ugly accident doing box jumps, I just pull it down when I need to.
on July 7, 2014
I purchased this for my wife. She is very satisfied with the Rehband Knee Support. It provides good support and allows her to perform all the CrossFit movements without restrictions.
on September 7, 2016
After joining Crossfit, Everyone at my box told me I needed Rehband knee sleeves! So of course I went out and purchased a pair here on Amazon. I couldn't believe how expensive they were but hey, I heard they were the best. I'll tell you what, in the beginning, they were great! They had great compression, and the pain in my knees subsided. But that only lasted around a month. After a month the knee sleeves stretched out and no longer stay on my knees. They slowly slide off during my lifts. Then that brings me to washing the sleeves, upon washing the first time following the recommended instructions, the decal on both sleeves came off. And then that leads me to today. Putting on my sleeves I noticed that one of them has torn. Definitely wasn't expecting that when they were already lose on me at this point. This is unfortunate because I really liked the Rehbands I had for a month before they decided to fall apart. I don't know if this was a manufacture error or if they usually last this long. I'm just sad I have to buy more knee sleeves.
review image review image
on August 31, 2016
I have had some pain in my left knee (caused by chondromalacia and flat feet) for a couple of years now that limits my leg day workouts. I tried the original grey Rehband knee sleeve and noticed a significant improvement in pain level and duration of workouts. I misplaced it and decided to give this model a try. I really like it for the same reasons as the original but I found that while the fit is similar, there is one area over the back of the knee towards the lateral side that rubs uncomfortably so I find that I have to take it off immediately after my workout. I will continue to wear it because it does help but I loved the original sleeve more,
on January 21, 2016
Wouldn't use any other brand. I researched knee sleeves and ended up buying these. I have been using these for over a year now once a week and they save my knees when squatting and lifting heavy on leg day. They help stabilize so I can life better and heavier