- Paperback: 508 pages
- Publisher: 1st Book Library (November 1, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0759655510
- ISBN-13: 978-0759655515
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 1.1 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,854,477 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Reich Mutiny Paperback – November 1, 2001
Top customer reviews
Ronald P Lafferty
Not only was this one of the best books I have read on the Second World War--perhaps the best--this was also one of the best novels I have read in my life.
The book fairly crackles with action and captures an event of espionage that I never knew existed.
I had never known about Americans who actually worked for Germany aboard U-boats in the Battle of the Atlantic.
The book also contains nail-biting suspense and a great love story.
Simply put--this might be the best World War 2 book I have ever read.