Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 17, 2007, 2:47:59 PM PDT
Derrick Sims says:
What was the episode with Reginald the rotten rich kid?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 27, 2007, 7:07:24 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 7, 2007, 10:58:28 AM PDT
take403 says:
The Bird Who Came to Dinner is the name of the cartoon, I believe. I remember in 5th grade a classmate brought a silent 16 mm film of it (in black and white).

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2007, 2:52:50 PM PST
Pat Buckley says:
I love that episode! Still looking though.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2012, 8:40:38 PM PST
my fav....where the kid gets on a pogo stick and says...IM GONNA SMASHHH YOU...i cant find it either

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2012, 8:46:13 PM PST
i remember reading about rights to woody woodpecker shows a long time ago and how you can only access so many episodes...cant remember why tho...if you find it let me know cuz i talk about that episode all the time!!!!!!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Aug 17, 2007
Latest post:  Mar 7, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about