- Hardcover: 300 pages
- Publisher: Beacon Pr; 1St Edition edition (April 1984)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0807004812
- ISBN-13: 978-0807004814
- Package Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.6 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,067,525 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Reign of Error: Psychiatry, Authority and Law Hardcover – April, 1984
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Lee Coleman, M.D. a practicing psychiatrist, is the founder and director of the Center for the Study of Psychiatric Testimony in Berkeley, California. He serves as an advisor to groups which advance the rights of mental patients, while writing for both popular and professional journals on psychiatry and the law.