Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Reiki Hands of Light
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

Format: Audio CD|Change

on March 17, 2013
I was looking for relaxation music that could also be listened to during sleep. This music is by far the most gentle and soothing sound for calming the mind.
on April 3, 2014
Very spiritual and very relaxing soft music. Good to listen to in bed when trying to sleep. I recommend it for those who need to relax.

PEACE
on September 8, 2013
I can use this when I do yoga but I don't recommend for playing for other purposes. If you are strictly looking for that type of music this is it.
on January 10, 2008
This cd is a soothing, calming disc to play during my Reiki sessions, meditations, or just when you need a relaxing moment... Highly recommended.
on March 15, 2014
i chose this rading as i am a big fan of deuter. His music is very catching and touching and espcially this album has captured my heart
on May 16, 2007
I just want to say that this is a great healing and relaxing CD. The music is absolutely beautiful to me and I enjoy this CD.
on May 8, 2008
So Etherial! So Touching! This music goes directly to my heart and fills it with a glow of emotional nurturing.
on March 25, 2014
I heard this music on Pandora and had to have it. So nice to hear music that relaxes the mind and body.
on March 8, 2007
I am very pleased with this CD. It is used for relaxation and works very well.
on July 15, 2009
Of course Deuter never disappoints! I believe that this is one of my favorites from this artist, besides BLUE which is really good. If you enjoy New Age, then you will really enjoy this. The next time you need to escape your hectic life, buy some good quality headphones, find a comfortable chair, have a cup of your favorite tea and just escape to the beautiful sounds of nature and water with this one! Concentrate on what you are hearing and not your worries and you will either relax really well or fall asleep deeply for a good nights rest. If you don't you will be missing out!