Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

Reincarnated
Format: Audio CD|Change

on June 14, 2016
I am not a fan of reggae music, so when Snoop Doggy Dogg announced he was shedding that outer shell to reveal his Snoop Lion persona, I was not thrilled. The Snoop lion album Reincarnated is actually much better than his Bush album. That really isn't saying much because IMHO Bush was horrible. Reincarnated utilizes elements of rap, and pop for more of a fusion than strictly a pure reggae sound. I would definitely listen to this cd than some of the other garbage being put out these days.
on January 18, 2014
This is easily one of his best albums ever. I think the reggae genre suits him better than rap. All positive messages in his music, and well written. I bought this almost a month ago and I still play it over and over again in my car. I really love that he did collaborations on every track, and each track is unique to the artist's sound who he was working with. So even though this is a reggae album, each song sounds very different and really has the flavor of the different artists. That is probably my favorite part about this album. If you like Snoop, or reggae, you HAVE to own this! I think this is an album anyone could love. Well, anyone who doesn't have a problem with songs about weed. :)
on March 28, 2015
I love this album, after watching the movie I kinda got interested on what snoop dogg could come up with, and I must say this album is one of my favorites, which is surprising coming from a gangsta raper.
I love all the tracks, all of them have their own style and it doesn't feel like you're listening to a repetitive album.
Totally recommend it if you like some reggae/hip-hop vibe
on May 11, 2017
Satisfied customer
on December 14, 2016
I've been a Snoop fan for as long as I can remember. This was a good gamble for him; I like the fact that he stepped out of the box of what he normally produces. You can listen to this album from start to finish without skipping a track.
on October 4, 2013
I use the word surreal, because Snoop spends this album advocating fruit juice's health benefits, monogamy, and an end to gun violence. While I regard his claim to be the reincarnation of Bob Marley with some dubiousness, I totally acknowledge that this album is pretty damn good. It sounds exactly like what you would get if you mixed Snoop Dogg with Bob Marley. In my mind at least. If like me you were a fan of both you will be pleased with this album. It has extremely positive messages, catchy tunes, great vocals, lots of local Caribbean talent jumps in, lots of cameo's from big name American artists tryin to lend snoop a hand, Miley Cyrus pops in for a track..., it should be noted that she did so before her "appearance" at the MTV awards show that got her so much notoriety lately.
I will admit that at first it was trippy listening to Snoop talkin about peace and love like a good rasta hippie, but he still dedicated at least one track to ganja, and really honestly if you really had been paying attention to Snoop Dogg, this album and it's contents should come as no surprise to you. If you were one of his mindless fans who just liked his rap cuz he talked about blunts, forties, and bitches, and are now mad because he has turned his back on his base or whatever, you were probably completely caught off guard and pissed. Oh well, I don't feel sorry for you at all.
on May 3, 2017
It's snoop, so naturally, it's an awesome reggae album. No profanity. Very mellow. Catchy.
on July 31, 2015
Decent interpretation of classic reggae. I really like several of the cuts on the CD.
on March 15, 2017
Love the music and the documentary both. Very worth it.
on July 3, 2016
And another vinyl that could have been great but as of lately most of the vinyls i get from amazon are either warped real bad or are off center