Reindeer In Here A Christmas Friend
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LIMITED Summer Supply Available END OF JULY!
- The HIT HOLIDAY TRADITION that SOLD OUT in 2017!
- NO MORE HOLIDAY STRESS FOR PARENTS. No need for parents to move it!
- Your child's Christmas Friend. They take it anywhere and everywhere with them.
- THE FIRST GIFT OF THE HOLIDAY SEASON from Santa. Each child gets their own!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Reindeer In Here is a Christmas friend sent by Santa as the first gift of the holiday season to celebrate that being different is normal. Each individual child is unique in their own special way, and that should be celebrated. Reindeer In Here stays the entire month of December going on daily adventures with each child to get know them better. At night the reindeer sends 'notes' back to Santa detailing their adventures while the child sleeps. On Christmas Eve the child puts their Reindeer In Here underneath the Christmas tree to go back to the North Pole with Santa as Santa delivers each child's true Christmas wishes. Next year in early December the reindeer arrive at each child's home so the tradition can begin again!