- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Trafalgar Square Books; 1 edition (September 1, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1570764077
- ISBN-13: 978-1570764073
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.5 x 10.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #301,019 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Reining Essentials: How to Excel in Western's Hottest Sport Paperback – September 1, 2008
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"No detail's left uncovered, and all the information's broken down into easy-to-digest-and-understand steps." Horse & Rider
"For those who need or wish to take their reining skills to a new level, this book is a 'must-read.' No matter whether you are a recreational rider or professional, there's material in this guide that will improve your time in the saddle." Ride!
About the Author