- File Size: 908 KB
- Print Length: 286 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Jennifer Foor (July 19, 2014)
- Publication Date: July 19, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00LYL9TPG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #509,709 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $7.00 (70%)
Reject Me: Kin Series Book 5 Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book focused on Peyton and Jamey. He would say they were friends with benefits, but she wanted more and he hadn't seen anyone else in the past year, but wouldn't commit. The path to commitment was a long one and it involved some jail time, would Jamey be able to do it?
- I swear, sometimes he used more hairspray than I did.
- More lies to add to the pile. Next I would be sent to jail for being a con-artist. My mother would be so proud.
- “Then make amends with your boyfriend. Just know that if I find out he’s cheatin’ I’m going to have his balls removed with a steak knife.”
The stilted dialog really bothered me - sometimes the characters would say "ain't", sometimes they wouldn't. Unfortunately it really stood out and I couldn't overlook it. The constant back-and-forth between Peyton and Jamey got old in chapter 1. Plus I didn't like how wishy-washy Peyton was - pathetic! There wasn't much I can recommend about this book, unfortunately.