Stylus Pen for iPad with Palm Rejection and Magnetic Design, Rechargeable 2 in 1 Active Pencil Compatible with (2018-2020) Apple iPad Pro (11/12.9 inch)/ iPad 6/7th / Air 3rd / Mini 5th Gen
|Price:||$27.99 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$7.00 (20%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Number of Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Special for iPad Series】The pencil for iPad is compatible with Apple iPad 2018-2020: iPad 6th Gen (9.7"), iPad 7th Gen (10.2"), iPad Mini 5th Gen, iPad Air 3rd Gen, iPad Pro (11"/12.9"). NOT COMPATIBLE WITH: iPad Pro 12.9" (1st Gen and 2nd Gen), iPad Pro 9.7", iPad Pro 10.5"
- 【2 in 1 Active Stylus】This iPad Pencil can be written directly on iPad. Just pressing the button once (White light on) and you can draw or write on your Apple iPad. The top mesh tip can be used when the battery runs out or for iPhone.
- 【Palm Rejection & Magnetic Design】With this upgraded iPad Pencil, you don’t have to wear glove. When the stylus touch pen is working, it will automatically block other signals on the screen (such as the palm or finger swiping on the screen) to avoid wrong operation, make your writing or drawing casually and freely; This iPad pen can attach magnetically to the side of your iPad to prevent lost.
- 【High Precision & No Lag】2nd generation stylus pen pencil for iPad Pro is equipped with POM 1.7mm tip, which will not scratch your screen and offers the right amount of resistance between the nib and the screen that lets you tap, draw and write smoothly on iPad. More precise and no latency.
- 【Long Lasting Battery Life】20 hours continuous working and 365 days standby time for about 90 minutes per charging. No need Bluetooth connection, easy to use. (Charged by USB-Micro Cable, Included)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
1. If the stylus or finger is unable to write, please modify your iPad or iPad Pro setting as follows :
Settings>Apple Pencil>Turn off the Apple pencil / or Settings>Notes>Turn off "Only draw with Apple Pencil“.
2. Please ensure it has enough power before use and notice that there is no different press sensitivity, all lines are at the same thickness.
3. Cannot be used for switching apps.
4. ALL iPad iOS system must be updated to iOS 12.2 or above.
Palm Rejection Technology
You can rest your hand on the iPad screen like on a piece of real paper, no need to wear airtight glove. It will leave no track or mark while you writing or drawing. You just need to focus on your creation.
Magnetic Adsorption Design
Pen for iPad will attach magnetically to the side of your iPad. Not easy to lose and more convenient to take and place the stylus.
Note: NOT support wireless charging.
Screen Friendly & Replaceable Tip
Equipped with 1.7 mm POM tip which will provide high precise writing. The high quality tips will not scratch your iPad screen. In addition, our package includes a spare tip which can be replaced easily.
Long Battery Life
USB charge port provides 2 hours quick charge, the internal battery provides 15-18 hours using time, 365 days super long standby time.
Auto sleep after 120 mins, no need to start it frequently if you just have a short break.
No need to connect Bluetooth. Just press the on/off button to start and then use the stylus to write or draw pictures.
2 in 1 Stylus for Apple iPad*1
USB to Micro Cable *1
User Manual *1
2 in 1 Stylus for Apple iPad
This upgraded superior stylus adopts new technology to design a slender pen body and comfortable hand feeling.
1.7 MM POM tip gives you the accuracy and sensitive control.
The mesh tip can be used urgently when the battery runs out and compatible with all smartphone.
Render the Future
Compare with similar items
Only work for the iPad/iPad Pro/iPad Air/iPad Mini launched in 2018 or later. Please update your iOS to 12.2 version or above. Please ensure there is enough power before use. Cannot be used for switching apps. There is no different press sensitivity, all lines are at the same thickness. If the stylus or finger is unable to write, please modify your iPad or iPad Pro setting as follows : Settings>Apple Pencil>Turn off the Apple pencil / or Settings>Notes>Turn off "Only draw with Apple Pencil.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Looks like a really good product
By SWK on November 1, 2020
Looks like a really good product