- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
RejuvAus M1 Super Reparative Hydrating Moisturizing UV Lotion & Physical Sunblock. 50 ML
Enhance your purchase
|Product Benefits||Light, hydrating and incredibly protective and reparative moisturizer and physical sun block.|
|Item Weight||7.8 Ounces|
|Skin Type||Oily, Combination, Sensitive, Dry, Normal|
|Active Ingredients||Vitamin_c, Hyaluronic_acid, Vitamin_e|
About this item
- NATURALLY POWERFUL: The synergy of proven medical science and the very best of nature for a first of its kind formula of unprecedented multiple effective ingredients, with no artificial colors, fragrances, lanolin, parabens, silicones, mineral oils or synthetic fillers that irritate skin and inhibit results
- Combines super hydrating moisturisers with physical sunblocks, antioxidants, collagen peptides and probiotics all in one. HYDRATE, REPAIR AND PROTECT: Shield, calm and illuminate skin with moisturizers and long-lasting, non-occlusive sunscreens, probiotics, antioxidants and peptides
- PHYSICAL BARRIER FROM THE SUN: This light, hydrating moisturizer is also a strong, long lasting sun block that reflects UV radiation away from the skin with 18% invisible Zinc and 18% Titanium Dioxide and serves as a physical barrier from the sun’s harmful rays
- 18 POWERFUL INGREDIENTS: Formulated with only the highest-quality ingredients with the highest potency. An unprecedented number of effective ingredients-powerful antioxidants, pigment regulators, collagen peptides, hyaluronic acids and probiotics
- SAVE MONEY: Our state-of-the-art airtight bottles are not only beautiful they’re designed to dispense the exact amount you need - for longer-lasting and more economic usage
Buy it with
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 6.75 x 1.75 x 1.5 inches; 7.8 Ounces
- UPC : 703674528497
- Manufacturer : RejuvAus
- ASIN : B09417QQZR
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,166,245 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #17,329 in Face Moisturizers
- Customer Reviews:
Water, 18% Zinc Oxide, 18% Titanium Dioxide, Jojoba Oil Esters, Tetrapeptide-30, 2.5% Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), 2.5% Superox C - Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract (Vitamin C), Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate (Probiotic), Undecane, Tridecane, Magnesium Sulphate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Glyceryl Isostearate, Sodium PCA, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Shea Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Seed Oil Esters, Squalane, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Phytosterols, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Resveratrol, Coenzyme Q10, Lecithin, L-Carnitine, Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid LMW, Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Silica, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pullulan, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Lemon, Litsea Essential Oil, Mandarin Essential Oil.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This lotion is thick, white and firm, and it initially feels sticky but still smooths on to my skin easily. It smells good with a light citrusy smell that seems like lemon and/or orange to me. The lotion absorbs quickly, isn’t greasy and leaves a matte finish on my face. This lotion does initially feel strange and almost unpleasant at first as it has a dry, chalky finish on my skin. But that feeling does go away after a short time, and my dry skin ends up comfortable and actually feels more moisturized and softer as the day wears on.
This lotion gives my dry skin just enough moisture, so I’d assume the moisture level is good for other skin types too. It gives my skin some firming feel and has a plumping effect that minimizes my fine lines. I have light skin and this is streaky and doesn’t leave a white cast, but I don’t know if it would leave a cast on darker skin. My sensitive skin looks and feels calm with no redness or irritation when I use this lotion. I’ve worn makeup over it a few times and get smooth coverage and long wear much like I’ve used a primer.
This seems to give me good sun protection as I don’t get any color in situations where I normally would without sunscreen sun, though I have yet to use this in direct sun for lengthy periods. I don’t see an SPF rating, but 18% zinc oxide should equate to a maximum 28 SPF (18 x 1.6) broad spectrum coverage. And 18% titanium dioxide should equate to a maximum 46 SPF (18 x 2.6) UVB protection (lacks full UVA protection). I usually use a 30 SPF, so this should more than meet my needs. This has “lemon” and “mandarin essential oil” and I can’t say if these may be phototoxic, but I’ve had no issue thus far. Like it. 4 stars.
What I found a little confusing is that you don't know what SPF this actually is and I think we're all use to dealing with SPFs. For me, the higher the better. I had to google the main sun block ingredients to find out if they met my needs and got this "Titanium dioxide and zinc oxide are two naturally occurring minerals. When applied topically, they have the ability to block the sun's UVA and UVB radiation from being absorbed into your skin, meaning they are considered broad-spectrum. They're used in physical (aka mineral) sunscreens". This is the stuff you need if you suffer heat-activated issues, like melasma or rosacea. I wish this was explained better on the product description but I've done the work so you don't have to.
Sunscreen is one product that I will not scrimp on. It's too important. I just wish I'd started a lot earlier. My skin did feel softer and more moisturized with this and I didn't have any adverse reactions. As for the price tag, that's so subjective. Some won't mind dropping $$$ on luxury products and others prefer drug store brands. I fall between the two but will fork out extra if I think it's worth it. I'm still slightly on the fence with this for the price tag. A little will go a very long way and as I use it daily it works out to about under a dollar a day. Disclaimer: I am horrific at maths and probably shouldn't have even gone there but it makes it more palatable to bear if you look at it that way.
Look after use skin, use a high quality sunblock, channel your inner Nicole Kidman and get some cute sun hats and your skin will thank you
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.