BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Chris young $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 20, 2016
This is a good product, but after getting it auto shipped for a number of months at around $40, then having it jump to $50, I cancelled my auto ship and now I come back to check the price and see it's almost $70? I may as well just go back to using Prevage MD, which is what I originally intended Rejuvaskin to try to replace for me.
on December 15, 2014
Does not work for me n will not buy anymore
on March 24, 2014
I am 54 and have very nice skin and am often complimented and asked what I use. I see only my flaws in my 10x mirror. I was looking for a serum that would help me keep my skin at it's best as I age. I am did not expect my skin to improve much. I wanted to slow future wrinkles down a little. I chose this serum because of it's polypeptide concentration. I am a skeptic about everything and was hesitant to try something new. I have been using this for 1 month on my face, neck and chest at night. It just takes a thin coat. It spreads easily. Its not oily or creamy, its just a thin clear coat. At first I thought it was not moisturizing enough, but I was amazed that something so thin and light could make my skin even softer. It seems firmer. I am very pleased. I have a few deeper wrinkles that I do not see any change in, but I really don't think any thing in a bottle will change them The small lines are less noticeable and the fine lines are almost gone. My skin looks and feels great. Not sure if it will improve more over time, but I plan to continue to use this serum and find out. And if doesn't improve more, I am sticking with to maintain the improvements I have now. Products from Dr.'s offices are 2 times the price. The bottle should last me another month. I have scheduled deliveries for every 2 months for now. I also started taking an amino acid supplement about a month before I started using Rejuvaskin. It's the major amino acids found in human growth hormones. This could also be helping my skin.
on March 31, 2015
I started using Rejuvaskin a month ago & I can really see an improvement. Can't wait to see what my face looks like in a year.
on July 2, 2014
I can notice a slight diff when I stop using it, so am assuming it is actually doing something.
on March 12, 2014
I do like the product, but it certainly doesn't make me look 10 years younger! :-). It makes my skin very smooth and smells great. I have YET to find a product that does anything it claims to do. My husband calls me a marketers dream! I refuse to pay $100's of dollars anymore (been there, done that) for creams that really don't lift and tighten or diminish wrinkles! But I'll keep looking (for affordable)! :-)
on October 13, 2014
Love it! Love how it feels and smells, and I think it's making my skin look great. Good product.
on November 28, 2015
works great
on January 8, 2013
I have been using this for about 8 months. Recently I ran out and it took about 2 weeks to get it. I noticed a difference right away. From now on I will stock up! A larger size would be a really good thing.
I have used products that cost 4 times as much without these results. I think it's holding the wrinkles back and keeping my skin smooth and supple.
I'm 57 and look at least 10 years younger.
on August 22, 2014
This has been the best serum for my skin type. I love it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.