Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Life Extension RejuveneX Factor Firming Serum, 1.7 Ounce
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on September 5, 2013
I got this for my wife and bought some for me too, just for grins. I don't seem to look any more like Angelina Jolie now than I did about year ago but I do have the usual mundane form of old-guy skin cancer that sometimes requires getting bits frozen off at the skin doctors and he has noted a couple of times lately that I'm looking better and responding to treatment better than he's used to. These were out of the blue comments from a specialist so it appears to me that the Rejuvenex is actually doing something positive for my skin.
on August 13, 2015
I'm unclear whether or not this is a direct and improved successor to Ultra Rejuvenex or just marketing fiction with less water. Either way, I love the pump for the precisely measured dose to avoid using more than necessary (which costs $$$ at these prices), although the amount dispensed always looks underwhelming. It works best to apply on a wet face and neck; don't towel dry before applying.
on March 4, 2015
I didn't believe it would work. My hands look very old, sun spotted and wrinkled. I've used it on one hand and my regular lotion on the other. I do notice the sunspots are lighter and there are less wrinkles. I had my husband look and didn't tell him which hand I had used the product on. He also selected that hand as looking better. I didn't see immediate results as some claim, I did try it on my face, but I don't have hardly any wrinkles there, but I did't see an immediate response. It's been about 10 days I guess on my hand.
on June 8, 2013
After 2-3 weeks of using daily, I noticed lines in my forehead and between my eyes seemed softer and less deep. This serum works very well as a base before applying makeup and helps the skin overnight when applied before bed. The product squirts out in a splayed manner, so it is helpful to cup the hand close to the opening to minimize loss of product.
on August 7, 2014
Moisturizes, not greasy, makes my skin smooth and silky. A little goes a long way. On my second container and will get a third.
Recommend this product, lots of good healthy ingredients for your skin.
on November 28, 2015
Excellent lifting and firming agent that works well with and enhances the effectiveness of the Ultra RejuvenX Day Creme and Ultra RejuvenNight. Highly recommend.
on February 3, 2016
I've been using this for years and no one can believe how old I am. All of the Rejuvenex products are top notch.
on March 26, 2015
I received my order promptly and as it was described. :)
on July 28, 2015
I will need another one sooon
on October 22, 2013
I saw the ad and fell for it. It shows a before and after and says how she used this and another product together and just couldn't believe the results. Pfft.. It's all fake. I bought both. It doesn't do anything. Don't waste your money like I did.