- Pull On closure
- YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS IS A PULL-ON : Feels like a legging but looks like a true pair of jeans. The ease and comfort of our famous pull-on styling blended with authentic denim details.
- NEW BASIC : Wear these anywhere, even yoga. Skinny leg shape is here to stay and looks great with tunics, chic tops, for casual, office and evening looks. Variety of colors.
- DENIM DETAILS: Real 5 pocket styling, Rekucci "R" logo stitching on back pockets, Branded Rekucci fake snap, Metal Logo tab - keeps you looking chic! Inseam is 30".
- ULTIMATE FABRIC: Cotton-rich High-performance stretch designed to hold its shape and hug your curves, using Lycra. The fabric moves with you and has unbeatable stretch and recovery.
- Fabric Content:53%Cotton 23%Polyester 22%Rayon 2%Lycra Made in China. Machine wash cold water, always hang to dry. Model is 5'9" wearing size 4.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Rekucci Skinny 5-Pocket jeans in our most luxurious super soft denim.
- It feels like a legging but looks like a true pair of jeans, you won't believe you can be this comfortable and stylish!
- The ease and comfort of our famous pull-on styling but with 5-pocket styling and faux waist snap for that authentic denim look. Our range of washes and classic styling means you can wear these anywhere: weekend casual, workwear chic, even yoga.
- Refined and chic details, such as tonal stitching with back pocket design, rivets, front faux snap and back logo tab bring elevated, runway ready style to your closet.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And then I tried them on...
1. I'm 5'6" tall, when wearing wider-leg pants, I usually opt for a 32" inseam, where the leg falls nicely when wearing heals (or to the ground if not). These jeans were described as having a 30" inseam -- which is perfect for skinny jeans -- but it's more like a full 32 inches! When pulled completely down, they reached the balls of my feet! Or they pooled at my ankles.
2. The waist was huge. Once pulled on, the jeans fit (if you ignore the length). BUT - the waist did not hug me. They didn't stay up if bent over/sitting down. This is a common problem for me... I'm hourglass-shaped (37, 27, 37), but my other Rekucci pants work so well that I didn't expect this to be an issue with these.
I'm so disappointed. I really wanted to like these jeans, but they are going back :( Good quality / Poor fit.
Cons: They put a snap enclosure on these! I thought it was fake because it stayed snapped the first time I wore them (and because it literally says it's fake in the description). But the second time I wore them I bent & squatted and it snapped open and it will not stay closed now. I like these jeans otherwise but I'm going to have to sew the area around the snap closed.