|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$21.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- COMFORT: This Comfort Skirt Features our soft comfort waistband that is the perfect support for a smooth and slim silhouette. Back darts for an improved it. Pull-On style, no zippers, no buttons!
- VERSATILITY: 19" length hits above the knee, but still modest enough for office wear. Dress it up for office or chic events, or dress it down for a casual, weekend look. Add tights for winter dressing
- CHIC DESIGN: Our modern, clean design is simple, basic and classic. A staple for your wardrobe. Variety of colors for every season and many outfit combinations.
- *Stretch Woven Fabric is smooth and chic: Melange Colors: 48% Polyester 27% Rayon 21%Nylon 4% Spandex AND Solid Colors: 74% Rayon 22% Nylon 4% Spandex
- Made In Canada or Cambodia Easy Care---Machine Wash, Gentle Cycle, Hang to Dry. Model is 5'9" and wearing size Small.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This Rekucci ease in to comfort skirt is made of a smooth fabric that's a blend of rayon, nylon and spandex. It features our soft waistband that is the perfect support for a smooth and slim silhouette. This classic skirt will never go out of style, and is a must have for your wardrobe! Dress it up for the office, or chic events, or go totally casual - it's perfect for weekend brunches, weddings or the office. The color options mean endless outfit possibilities. It pairs perfectly with tights for fall and winter dressing. The 19" length is versatile. It hits above the knee, but is still modest enough for office attire. Enjoy wearing Rekucci. -Solid Colors: 74% Rayon 22% Nylon 4% Spandex. -Melange Colors: (Charcoal, Dk Charcoal, Indigo, Ocean Blue Mix) 48% Polyester 27% Rayon 21%Nylon 4% Spandex
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B06XDSB99X
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 11, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Note: Might be a bit short if you're on the tall side.
I am a size 10 and bought a medium. I thought about switching it for a large, but the waist is already a little loose on me. I will just be returning it.