|Fits as expected||
- Made in Canada or Cambodia. MEASUREMENTS ON SIZE CHART ARE BODY MEASURENTS
- SLENDERIZE : Slim Leg shape gives a streamlined look. Wear with shorter tops or long tunics. INSEAM: Regular 32" Petite 29"
- COMFORT : Pull On Style (No closures). Contoured waistband with seam detail smooths and feels great. Faux front and back pockets. Added belt loops on front and back - add your favorite belt or sash!
- FABRIC WITH FUNCTION: Our classic stretch woven fabric. Looks chic, crisp, feels like a dream. Solid Colors: 74% Rayon 22% Nylon 4% Spandex. Melange Colors: 48% Polyester 27% Rayon 21%Nylon 4% Spandex
- IMPORTANT* Machine Wash, Cold water, Gentle Cycle. Hang to dry to avoid shrinkage. Model is 5'9" wearing size 6
Customers who bought this item also bought
These Rekucci ease in to comfort slim leg pants are made of stretchable Nylon, Rayon and Spandex. These slim fit pants are comfortable and stylish while the soft comfort waist band is the ideal support for a smooth silhouette. They're a must-have for your wardrobe. Garment care: machine wash cold water, gentle cycle, do not bleach, hang to dry, iron on low. Enjoy wearing Rekucci!!!*IMPORTANT* MACHINE WASH IN COLD WATER AND HANG TO DRY TO AVOID SHRINKAGE. REGULAR LENGTH 32" PETITE 29" -Solid Colors: 74% Rayon 22% Nylon 4% Spandex. -Melange Colors: (Charcoal, Dark Charcoal, Indigo, Brown Mix) 48% Polyester 27% Rayon 21%Nylon 4% Spandex
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00NE4YJVK
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 7, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
at first they were fantastic
But the sewing is very bad. Like I've had them
For a week and they are unraveling. Do not buy this product I repeat DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THESE
Update: I have now purchased another pair of these pants because they are perfect for my workplace. I have been really impressed with the
consistency in the product. They are very well made.
Update: My measurements are the same. I bought the brown. Love! Perfect in every way for me.
EDIT: Change from 4 stars to 1 star, sadly the pants have come apart at the seam. Very disappointing.