Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 301 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 349 reviews
on October 3, 2016
I have used these a time or two before- I love them I think they do help with my tummy and do not make me jittery. I have issues with other supplements so I am always very careful about what i am taking but this one is tried and true and I am very very happy!
on June 21, 2014
Ok, Im 49 years old and nothing works BUT relacore and I can even cheat a little. I have lost 15 pounds and that's with no dieting. Two years ago I exercised and dieted and took a year to lose 20 pounds and I put back on. Im in menopause and I believe these help my nerves too, I don't feel a need to take any kind of anxiety medication. Im a fan. My waist went down and I don't see where else Ive lost, but I do know this, if I don't intend to exercise, I need to keep taking these if Im not watching what Im eating, they help you keep it off. Zero caffeine, and Ive sold nutritional products, they wont give you energy, but they will help you lose weight. If you stay within a low caloric intake you will continue to lose and at a faster rate. I have taken this on and off, and Im convinced after listening to Dr Oz and taking many different things, this is a no brainer and it really works on belly fat. I am starting to see my waisteline and Im about 50 pounds overweight, and lost about 4 inches in a few short months that's without exercising. Or dieting.
0Comment| 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 15, 2015
I like using this product. It helps with stress and I have lost some weight. It takes a little time but it works. I do exercise and eat healthy meals. When I do have craving such as pizza or chocolate, I do find I eat less of it.
on August 8, 2014
Works great -- follow simple instructions -- quality item at a good price. Would buy again.
on August 23, 2015
This really works on the belly fat but u have to take them until the bottle is empty.I brought 2 and I saw results
on December 13, 2016
Works great, but effects diminish after a month. I took a 2 week break & went back to the same regime & it works fine.
on March 24, 2017
So far great, need to take more however, it wears off. Feel calm and not stressed when taking these.
on December 3, 2014
I havent noticed a change. Gonna give it another try.. No side effects! No relief of anxiety. No loss of body fat, no loss of appetite.. So far not good....
on September 21, 2016
Helps with mood and stress. Highly recommend
on April 8, 2017
Seen no results I want to try another bottle but with no results at all I don't want to waste my money I would have bought i every month if I seen results I did 2 months worth no results