|Item Weight||79.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||37.4 x 36.4 x 38.6 inches|
|Item model number||RR-PRK1CP3003|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Relax A Lounger Warren Reclining Chair, Java
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||37.4 x 36.4 x 38.6 inches|
|Item Weight||79.2 Pounds|
|Brand||Relax A Lounger|
About this item
- Pocketed Coils
- Style and comfort
- Years of reliability
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Relax A Lounger Warren Reclining Chair in Java
Feel enriched with comfort and ease into the Warren recliner. With the assistance of lift technology never worry about struggling to get out of your chair. The gel infused memory foam will make you never want to leave. The Warren is a stylish full recliner.
Sofa turns into a loveseat or chair
Minimal assembly required
Wood frame and legs
Dark grey fabric and eucalyptus wood
The Serta Comfort Lift Warren Recliner upholstered fabric and wood frame
Lifestyle Solutions (L|S) has been ‘crafting furniture with love’ for over 25 years in what initially began as a quest to innovate the futon industry. We love every aspect, from design to delivery and all else in-between. Along the way, we have created an eclectic blend of traditional and contemporary pieces that truly ‘make their home’ in any room and lifestyle – at home, work or play.
Minimal assembly required.
Pocketed coil construction for added long lasting comfort. Solid hardwood frames to ensure years of reliability.
Compare with similar items
Esright Massage Recliner Chair Heated PU Leather Ergonomic Lounge Chair 360 Degree Swivel, Brown
Relax A Lounger Upholster Logan Multi-Function Microfiber Recliner Chair, Width 35.5" x Depth 37.8" x Height 39.37", Beige
Divano Roma Furniture Recliner Chair, Black
|Sold By||qproducts||AECOJOY||Wise Tree LLC||Amazon.com|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Lee Davidson on February 6, 2017
(1) I only have the use of one hand right now so getting the foot rest back into the down/closed position is a bit tricky but not so difficult it can't be done.
(2) I'm tall, 5'10" and all legs, I wish the extended length was a bit longer so my feet, when reclining mid range, would not exceed the foot rest.
(3) The headrest, if just a tad bit higher, would be even more amazing. That's it, three very small cons that can be managed with body adjustments.
(1) The chair came in one box, with 4 pieces. Each piece was enclosed in a dust bag for protection from dust and grime and thus made it very easy to get out of the box. Assembling this chair could not have been easier. I did it myself in less than 5 minutes. No tools required.
(2) The leather is Faux -- easy to wipe clean, has more of a real leather matte finish appearance than shiny vinyl. The color runs true to the picture.
(3) Extremely comfortable with enough seat width (approx. 20", measured from inside the armrests) for added comfort.
(4) The lever to recline is very easy to use and the chair transitions smoothly. It does not lock into position, so it easy to recline into different positions by adjusting your body. Some may not like feature, I do.
(5) Price. I was hesitant to purchase this chair based on its low price, thinking it was going to be of poor quality and craftsmanship. It had only 17 reviews, but a 5 star rating, so I put my trust into those who reviewed it. A huge Thanks to all of you!! This chair is more amazing than low price and that alone speaks volumes!!
6) Not only would I recommend this to a friend, I would buy it for them too, it's that wonderful.
true even when my son (160lbs) uses it. The material is “thin” and I have a feeling it’s not going to wear well.