Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on August 29, 2001
I love this video! I have incorporated the breathing
techniques I learned into my daily routines. It is a
real bonus at work when stress with people and job
occurs. I feel more relaxed and calm than before.
The hardest part is simply remembering to breathe when
tense situations arise, but I am improving.
My favorite thing to start my days off is to do a
nice joga workout , then to do the whole breath
and relaxation video. By the way, Rodney Yee has very
little accent, if any. He is very easy to understand.
His voice is so very soothing, it makes the video
all the more effective. My thanks to him.
11 people found this helpful
on June 8, 2004
Whenever I find the time to do all or even one section of this tape, I am rewarded by a refreshing sense that the world is not so bad after all. I love "the pleasure of the inversion" and my legs thank me! I wish this very tape were available in DVD so my kids could have a copy!
One person found this helpful
on June 21, 2009
This was going to be used for patients to relax, but it is over an hour long, which is too long for most patients. Only one lasted the whole hour. Plus the area we use is too small to allow the positions. Everyone was favorable about the content.
on September 21, 2001
OK, I'll confess ... I haven't seen THIS video, but I have seen other Rodney Yee videos, as well as hearing radio interviews with him. I wondered if the reviewer who mentioned he had a "thick accent" received the wrong video by mistake! To me, Rodney Yee sounds like he has a very nice, well modulated, Southern California accent.
I hope that the possibility of a thick accent will not deter anyone from buying this video.
4 people found this helpful
on March 27, 2003
With Rodney's video, I can relax no matter how stressed I am. I've used his video during a time when I was overwhelmed by many things going on in my life and I was able to find an oasis of peace.
4 people found this helpful