The Relaxed Gardener Kitchen Compost Bin (0.8 Gallon) - Rust Proof and Leak Proof - Built Tough to Last a Lifetime
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||The Relaxed Gardener|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6 x 6 x 9.5 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- OPEN WITH ONE HAND! If you have been looking for a compost bin with a lid that you can open with one hand, then your search is over! Our unique design means that you will be able to open the lid with one hand. This is great for you because it makes adding scraps to your bin quick and easy!
- LEAK PROOF! The problem with other composting bins is that they are made of stainless steel. When acidic foods are added directly to the metal bin, over time they can eat through the metal and cause rust and leaks. Our bin solves that problem. It has a plastic liner bucket which means that food does not touch the powder-coated steel outer bin and prevents it from rusting and leaking. Never suffer from your bin leaking on your kitchen counter again!
- NO SMELLS! Unlike other bins that need two filters to control odors, our bin needs only one. We include two carbon filters with each bin. Each filter can last up to 6 months with proper care. This means that you get up to 1 years worth of filters when you purchase your bin making this bin a great value. Replacement filters are available on Amazon.
- PERFECT FIT! Our bin is compact in size allowing it to fit under most upper kitchen cabinets which means that it does not take up too much of your valuable countertop workspace. And the neutral cream color looks great in most kitchens. The bin is 9.5 inches high with lid. Inner bucket is 6 inches in diameter. 0.8 Gallon Capacity (3 Liter)
- MADE BY GARDENERS FOR GARDENERS! So this makes the perfect gift for the gardeners on your list. And it's 100% Guaranteed. If you ( or your favorite gardener) aren't happy, we don't want your money!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Stylish Farmhouse Kitchen Compost Bin - 100% Rust Proof w/ Non Smell Filters - Easy Clean 1.3 Gallon Container Looks Fabulous on Your Kitchen Countertop
EPICA Stainless Steel Compost Bin 1.3 Gallon-Includes Charcoal Filter
Compost Bin for Kitchen Counter, LALASTAR Small Metal Compost Bin Indoor Kitchen Sealed with Lid for Food Waste, Countertop Composter Container, White, 1 Gallon
Third Rock Compost Bin - 1.0 Gallon Compost Pail with Inner Compost Bucket Liner - Premium Dual Layer Powder Coated Carbon Steel Countertop Compost Bin - Includes Charcoal Filter
|Sold By||The Relaxed Gardener||AccuBuddy||Perella's||HO&ME||Third Rock Retail|
|Material||Steel||Alloy Steel||Stainless Steel||Alloy Steel||carbon steel|
"Looks nice doesn't smell" "Perfect for our Needs" "Love this Compost Container" "Looks good works well cleans easy" "Looks cute and works too"
Want to Know Why So Many Amazon Customers Everywhere LOVE The Relaxed Gardener Kitchen Compost Bin?
BETTER VALUE! Unlike some bins that need liner bags, our bin has a reusable plastic inner pail. This means that you don't need to remember to buy the extra bags saving you time and money. And the plastic bucket makes transporting scraps to your outdoor composter a breeze!
EASY CLEANUP! Our bin has a durable powder coated finish. All parts are easily cleaned with warm soapy water making this bin easy to keep looking great. No need to polish or remove fingerprints like with stainless steel bins
ATTRACTIVE AND FUNCTIONAL! The cream-colored finish compliments most kitchen styles making this an attractive bin you will be proud to have on your counter
Here's What an Amazon Customer Recently Said "I absolutely LOVE this little compost container! It is the perfect size and the antique white color goes great with my other kitchen containers. The removable/washable liner and filter are super handy. It holds a good amount of kitchen scraps before you need to empty it and I have noticed no smell whatsoever. Very happy, thank you to The Relaxed Gardener!"
100% GUARANTEE Our bin is backed by an unconditional 90 day no-risk, no-nonsense 100% Money Back Guarantee.
We have a limited supply of these best selling bins. Grab yours today!
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ordered this particular compist pail because it was smaller than many others, I thought it would look nice on my counter (it does!), it has a charcoal filter (important!) but the biggestvreason I chose this particular item is because I have arthritis in both hands and opening sealed canisters is very painful for me.
This cannister opens easily with just one hand and you do not have to use two hands to wrestle open a nearly full canister. I leave it open while preparing dinner, doing dishes and cleaning out the fridge but for those little odds and ends throughout the day the one-handed opening was the difference between stepping on the pedal to open the trash bin and the hassle and time involved with a two handed several minute ordeal.
I like the fact that this bin doesnt require a liner. No more nasty task of dumping the contents of a slimy bag onto the compost pile which never empties completely, turns inside out and gets the gook all over your hands. Emptying the bucket with a rubber spatula makes for a neat and complete emptying (bonus: you don’t have to throw a recyclable plastic bag into the garbage!
I have zero negatives for this item.
*This is an unpaid review of my personal purchase of this item*
By zolo on March 28, 2017
By Kelly Lundholm on April 10, 2017
1.) From day one the lid never sat on correctly. Even with the bucket liner inside of the tin, it never fit correctly. If you take out the plastic tub, it will absolutely never go on perfect.... UNLESSS you add a seal to the lid around the inside of the rim. You can do this with plumbers caulk, OR hot glue. 🔥 Do it up. Right around the inside rim of the lid. Do it. Rim that dirty bucket.
2.) The filter in the lid is a great place... for flies to lay eggs. I'm not sure how they accomplished this and I'm pretty sure this is not working as intended. The filter in the lid of my tin turned into a fly orgy. I digress...
3.) The bucket that is inserted into the tin broke after a month. I dropped it once and it was game over. 👎 So f*&$!!! I still haven't found a replacement, but again, I haven't looked very hard either. I've got other things to do, like turn my compost pile, and gaze out upon the corn fields. 🌽
4.) I'm 87% sure the bottom leaks. I can't be completely sure and more research is required. Either myself or my 13 year old might just be an overly aggressive dish washer and perhaps we are splashing water underneath the tin. This would of course require behavior training on our part and not be a defect with the tin... However, everytime I have lifted this thing up it is •moist• underneath. Did I just make you cringe? Good, cause it nasty.
Anyway, thus has been my experience. Happy Composting.
Top reviews from other countries
Compare with other compost bins
This ItemThe Relaxed Gardener Kitchen Compost Bin (0.8 Gallon) - Rust Proof and Leak Proof - Built Tough to Last a Lifetime
|brand||The Relaxed Gardener||TOPNEW||Third Rock||Granrosi||Green Hills Health||AuldHome Design|
|material||Steel||carbon steel||carbon steel||Steel||410 Stainless Steel||Steel|
|capacity||3.0 liters||1.3 gallons||1.0 gallons||1.3 gallons||1.3 gallons||1.3 gallons|