Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,048 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,112 reviews
on August 11, 2015
I absolutely love this mat, and it's now my go-to for really good birthday and christmas gifts for people. I purchased it for myself because I suffer from pretty bad neck and shoulder pain from working at a computer all day, and I'm so satisfied with the results that I feel a need to spread the word.

Okay, so here are the pros and cons for the mat:
Pros:
It's firm but comfortable, so you can rest on it and still feel like you can fall asleep while getting a massage.
The vibrating discs are large and cover a large part of the area you want them to
The vibration is powerful, but not so intense that it feels like something is jabbing you in the back
The vibrations range from subtle to more intense, helping you choose your level of comfort.

Cons:
If you are very tall it may not be the best for you.
This mat cannot grow legs and follow you wherever you go.
The color isn't the best for staying clean for long term, I haven't had a problem yet but I envision that beige becoming a disgusting color.

I think that anyone, ANYONE can use this mat and I cannot recommend it more.

Update: I have the pro-tip to top all pro-tips. I started using ThermaChill Pain Relief Roll On Cold Therapy, 3 fl oz. - Top Choice for Arthritis, Migraine Relief, Joint & Muscle Pain - Limited Time Offer: Buy 1 Get 1 Free!, as a topical pain ointment before laying down on the mat, and the results have been phenomenal. The thermachill, rolls on really easily and mess free, and then you can let it dry for a bit. The active ingredients in the roll on work at producing a cooling sensation that soothes pain, and this combined with the vibrations of the massage mat are heaven sent. I definitely recommend thermachill if you're using the massage mat for an injury or pain.
77 comments| 227 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 10, 2016
Helps with RLS and RAFOS* but doesn't deliver as expected from the description.

At 5'6" the zones are closer together than mine. If my calves are on the leg zone the neck area hits my shoulder blades. "Lumbar" setting hits upper thighs and glutes. "Back" is closest to lumbar zone.

As a way to mitigate RLS, the vibrations offer decent counter stimulation to the miserable sensations. Doesn't always work, but some of the time is better than none of the time. The length offers relief for those Restless-all-over-times. If the legs are particularly bad I fold the mat and use it only under the legs. That also gives the legs the benefit of the heating element and the variable modes.

A major frustration is that you can't select a single mode, only the starting mode. This isn't explained anywhere in the instructions. So I get all relaxed with one mode and then it switches to the next one in the cycle. And some modes I find annoying, especially M3 and M5. The only alternative is to use the constant zone settings. (I find the shoulder massage too loud and it causes my head to vibrate, even at the low intensity setting.)

Also would like to have heat in the legs rather than the lumbar. The workaround is to fold the pad, or add a separate heating pad where you need it most.

Why I'll keep it: It offers counterstimilation over a longer area than the prescription-only Relaxis. It offers heat. You can select any combination of 4 zones in static vibration mode. You can select from 3 intensity levels. Or, you can select a cycle of pulsating vibrations and where to begin the cycle. Some reviewers love the Mode option, so there's likely an option that will work for you. Best part? It costs $60. The FDA-"cleared," clinically-proven, prescription-required developed-by-a-doctor-to-treat-his-own-RLS-and-make-bank Relaxis counterstimilation vibration pad costs $600 + $27 shipping, or "as little as $50 a month!"

*Restless All Freakin' Over Syndrome
0Comment| 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 1, 2016
Heating element is a bit weak and it mostly just vibrates everything as opposed to a massage. Also I found the size didn't sit well for me.
on August 12, 2016
Works as advertised, would like to have a longer version if possible, and the massage blocks i find are too weak, it takes at least 20-30 mins for me to start feeling the vibrations actually loosen up my back. And it must be a safety feature to turn off after a certain amount of time, but i don't really like having to press a button to reset the timer every 20-30 mins.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on October 24, 2015
The only thing negative I have to say about this product, is that you can feel the little motors pressing into your back, and it's not very comfortable sometimes. Otherwise, it's a decent product for the price.
33 comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 31, 2016
This massage mat is very nice -- I often use it at the end of a long work day and commute. It is very relaxing. It has several gentle massage options, including heat and is best used on a bed or the floor. This massage mat doesn't compare to a "real" therapeutic massage by a masseuse, but does help with stress relief and tense muscles.
on February 9, 2017
Comfy, and durable. It wont replace some of the higher end ones, but have this on your bed or a straight chair and you will enjoy.
on June 14, 2016
Product is good for occasional use and works as advertised. That said it is not made for a bed ridden person to lay on as a pad all day or sleep on nightly. It should be used only as a message for back, neck, and leg pain or stiffness, then removed daily if necessary. Fair product for the price.
on September 3, 2017
Pretty good, but getting it on and off the bed was a hassle, so I didn't. I found myself annoyed and waking up because there was not enough padding and when not vibrating, the mechanisms were easily felt.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 8, 2017
Love this mat! I have lower back problems and this mat helps so much. Between the heat and massage it gives me a lot of relief.