Amazon Vehicles 4-month subscription Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 $25 Back with $50 Purchase Cozy Knits Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon fin fin fin  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle Oasis hhnsweeps Shop Cycling on Amazon Save on select ClickTight convertible car seats

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 19, 2012 12:29:53 PM PDT
J. Esparza says:
Is this going to have release date delivery?

Posted on Sep 19, 2012 5:35:15 PM PDT
Robin Glick says:
Hopefully it will. I pre ordered thearythm final fantasy a couple of weeks before it came out with prime 2 day shipping and it came to my house a day before it was released so here is hoping that happens again =D

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 24, 2012 9:12:38 PM PDT
thats because they sent it to you days in advance so it would arrive by the release date, fortunately you had prompt mail service there so you got it early

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 29, 2012 7:23:30 AM PDT
I doubt it. My Amazon preorder states the release day is Oct 7, which is a Sunday. My order status claims I won't get my game until the 11th (a Thursday), and I have Prime. I canceled my Amazon order. I even tried seeing the delivery date if I paid extra for 1 day shipping, but it still says the 10th (Wednesday). They must not be in too much of a hurry to ship them if they won't leave the warehouses in either case until Tuesday.

I'm going to go to Target on Sunday morning and buy it. Target's electronic's employees actually get the game from the stockroom if it isn't already out behind the counter. I like to give GameStop my business, but they don't open until noon. Wal Mart, KMart and Toys R Us don't care what's available, refuse to get items and just tell us to come back later on and see if it's out on the floor yet, so I don't even attempt those stores anymore.

I hope those who do order from Amazon get prompt delivery. The warehouse that ships games is only a couple of hours from my house, so I'm assuming someone was going making a cat carry my game on it's back until it reached by house (joking, of course).

Happy gaming, people.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 29, 2012 1:49:59 PM PDT
where the crap do you live if wal mart seriously does that? where i live when a game is released at wal mart on tuesday with pre orders, then they dedicate a line to it. though they put out stuff thats a good seller as soon as they get really sorry that those at yours arent in any hurry to give good service Q.Q they giving wal mart a bad name. also i dont get the pre ordering delivery time taking so long, thats just one more reason im not pre rdering this game. im going to buy it im almost sure, but since the only bonus for pre ordering, im told, is if you live in australia and its just a littel coin so no biggy.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 30, 2012 6:47:57 PM PDT
A. Post says:
i'm in the same boat as you. I had this pre-ordered here on amazon, but even with 1-day shipping, it was listed as arriving on the following wednesday, for me. Once it started to get closer to the release date, I thought how stupid it would be to get it here and wait an extra 3 days for it when I can go into gamestop, target, or other places on that day and be playing it, rather than sitting and waiting, knowing it's available. I know amazon has done release date delivery before for some items; i guess b/c this is released on a sunday, that may be a problem for delivery, but, monday should at the latest be available. My 2c on the matter.

Posted on Oct 2, 2012 9:31:24 AM PDT
Robin Glick says:
Well even if it doesn't come until then I am going out of town on sunday and am not going to be back until tuesday so it doesn't really matter to much. I also just realized that theatrythm final fantasy came out on a wednesday thats why it came a day early, not a sunday XD

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 6, 2012 5:52:13 PM PDT
A. Post says:
yeah that's definitely a large factor in it, that nintendo often releases on a sunday, with no shipping that day. they should, in that case, be offering monday delivery, not wednesday for myself, and thursday as another mentioned.

Posted on Oct 7, 2012 6:02:31 AM PDT
It's really a load of crap though, that Amazon doesn't seem to want to ship it out as fast as possible. And I don't really get it: A while back when I had a free Prime trial, I preordered an album I wanted and it was to be released on a Monday. I got it on release day, but I tracked the package and they hadn't shipped it on Friday, so really, what gives?

Posted on Oct 7, 2012 2:09:59 PM PDT
Steven says:
The funny part is that if I order it right now and choose 1 day shipping, I can have it on Tuesday, but because I pre-ordered it, I have to wait til Thursday

Posted on Oct 8, 2012 9:04:10 AM PDT
I feel like im the only one that doesnt have this problem. i pre ordered on the 4th for both versions and I chose the free two day shipping. It arrived at my house about an hour ago so i recieved it a day earlier. Maybe because i ordered both of them? i dont know. but regardless im a happy customer :D

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 9, 2012 6:42:55 AM PDT
Steven says:
I ordered both as well, but they did update my delivery day to tomorrow instead of Thursday.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Aug 19, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about