Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEM

Release date Delivery

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 11, 2011 12:26:03 PM PDT
I read that I'll be getting this game on Nov. 4 not Nov. 1...is there a reason for this

Posted on Oct 23, 2011 1:26:51 PM PDT
Matt Wilson says:
I have this same problem

Posted on Oct 24, 2011 4:33:04 PM PDT
C. Strem says:
Why not contact Customer Service? Helped me. Just explain the situation to them and hope for the best!

Posted on Oct 25, 2011 7:18:11 PM PDT
Matt Wilson says:
If you buy another item with the game you will not get Release date Delivery. You must create the order by its self.

I had this problem and called customer support.

I told them that it says Nov 4th not the 1st. They then said I have to cancel the old order and place a new one. I then told them the price had changed and its now $10 more. The person on the phone was very helpful and added a $10 credit to my account so I could go online while on the phone to make the new purchase. While I was doing that he cancelled my old order. He then confirmed everything was good.

So I now have the game coming Nov 1st for $37.99

Give them a call if your not getting the "Release date Delivery"

Posted on Oct 29, 2011 9:04:12 PM PDT
Paul K. says:
There's no need to go through so much hassle to fix it. I had the same problem with mine, so I went into my order history and selected "Change shipping speed" and switched it to release date delivery. Now it says Nov 1st.

Posted on Oct 31, 2011 3:59:17 AM PDT
Matt Wilson says:
Yes but if you have other items that are not media it will not always offer release date delivery under the "Change shipping speed" option. I looked and it was not there. I had to call to have it fixed.

Posted on Oct 31, 2011 8:41:34 AM PDT
GarionOrb says:
If you want release-date delivery and you can't get it. Just buy it at a store.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Oct 11, 2011
Latest post:  Oct 31, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Sonic Generations - PlayStation 3
Sonic Generations - PlayStation 3 by Sega Of America, Inc. (PlayStation 3)
4.6 out of 5 stars (420)