Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Reliability - A Shared Responsibility for Operators and Maintenance: 3rd and 4th Discipline of World Class Maintenance Management - The 12 Disciplines Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- I have attended two of Rolly's public trainings. The first time was for MRO Spare Parts Management. It seems that I was transported to his world of World Class Maintenance. The second one was about Condition Based Maintenance. Though the stories and sidebars are the same as when I attended the first, I am still amazed at how he could relate all of his stories and connect them both to the roles of Operation and Maintenance in any industry. Being from the manufacturing industry for more than twenty five years and being employed by four companies, I have often seen issues and the disconnection between operations and maintenance, over and over again. The most common issue moving forward as heard from one quality expert which escapes my memory, and relating it with Operations and Maintenance, is that "we are managing the present with the tools of the past and thinking about the future with the mindset of the past." Rolly's book, provides a wealth of wisdom and actual years of experience on the roles of operations and maintenance. This is mostly recommended to leadership as this book shall serve as a guide and a template on how to move towards Reliability. The stories will definitely change our mindset and paradigm on the dealings and transactions of operation and maintenance. The tools mentioned in the book shall guide us to the future with our ultimate goal of improving reliability. Be it Japanese (TPM) or Western (RCM) style of maintenance model, the common denominator is the partnership between operators and maintenance. A must have book for industry's leadership or better yet, attend Rolly's trainings. Congratulations, Mr. Rolly "Stones" Angeles! From Rodel T. Domingo, Corporate Engineering and Maintenance Manager at Multiflex RNC Philippines, Inc. (URATEX).
- Reliability - A Shared Responsibility for Operators and Maintenance is a powerful book that provides a significant fact of Operators and Maintenance relationship and how these two functions evolve into a team that works together to greatly improve the Reliability of the Plant. A masterpiece by Mr. Rolly that would be a vehicle for cost efficient operation in any Manufacturing Plants or industries. This book also includes a powerful tool to aid us in implementing Autonomous Maintenance, Planned Maintenance, Reliability-Centered Maintenance, Root Cause Failure Analysis and FMEA/FMECA. Thank you very much Mr. Rolly for making our lives (Operators and Maintenance) more effective and efficient especially for me as a Mechanical Maintenance Head, this book will shape not only me but my team into a World Class Maintenance. From Marion Fajardo Gomez, Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor, Therma South Inc., Philippines
- Congratulations Mr. Rolly for writing this book. First, I would like to thank you for accepting me as part of the review team. I was very happy since I only heard of World Class Maintenance from my bosses and only few representative were allowed to attend your training. I only heard the echoed training which is quite hard to understand. I appreciate your choice of simple language in writing this book for easily grasping your point. Reliability - A Shared Responsibility for Operators and Maintenance is an enlightenment for industry putting maintenance dilemma into words. The truth is, it is overwhelming that reliability should be a priority which is not I used to hear from my 10 years of my industry experience as a maintenance, but you explain it with examples that is easily understood. Operators and maintenance working together will take a long journey of change. This change is hard to implement with the old mindset of operator and maintenance especially in my plant where operators are just high school graduates but with the current industry trend, hiring technical graduate operator or at least college level, I perceive is doable. I hope and pray people will read this book especially Top Management, so the operations will finally adapt this change. From Janice Dacles Casas, former maintenance at Cebu Mitsumi Philippines and Fairchild Semiconductor, Cebu Philippines
- This book contains significant and relevant theory and idealism. I never read thiskind of books before but it hits the core value of TPM. It is indeed maintenance quite necessary inany kind of manufacturing companies. Isalute for all technicalities which I don't know it comes from before, I havelearned a lot from this book. As atechnical personnel I can say that it's very much informative and vibrant. It makesa lot of sense in dealing with the alternative way on maintenance. Allthroughout, I was amazed by the author's knowledge's. Proud being a Filipino. Thank you for sharingthis kind of book with us the author is really a mastermind on this TPMworld. I absolute enjoyed reading iteven though I'm not really a reading enthusiast. I miss the Rolling Stone partwhich you gave the color on this book. Kudos Mr. Rolly Angeles for the goodjob. I now truly understand and felt being one of the maintenance team. This book has a heart and is very lively. I hope you continue to spread the meaningfulstory of the maintenance people. We oweyou all the knowledge and being a part of this team review. Congratulations Mr. Rolly this is a heck of success. Thank you.From Wilma S. Magbujos, ProcessTechnician, Transitions Optical Phils Inc., Philippines
From the Author
- ASIN : B07GMHM1YM
- Publisher : Rolly Angeles; 1st edition (August 23, 2018)
- Publication date : August 23, 2018
- Language : English
- File size : 72291 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 416 pages
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #488,162 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: