Reliable 2500W High Compact Pure Sine Wave Inverter Dc to Ac Power Converter For Home Solar Power System (Black Iron)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 2500W continuous 5000W peak true pure sine wave solar power inverter, as good as grid power, power backup for home power supply.
- Transfer 12VDC to 120VAC, 60Hz frequency, dual US outlets. Intelligent temperature control cooling fan. Earth connection for both PCB board and output. Digital LED display.
- High quality true copper inductance, filter the wave form, ensure the true pure sine wave AC output, safeguard your equipment. All big imported mosfets with strong driving capacity.
- The PCB thickness is 2.00mm, allow the stronger current floating on the circuit, increase the load capacity. High frequency transformer to transfer DC to AC, ensure the stable and full AC output
- Free standard battery cables and spare fuse for replacement.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Reliable 3000W Solar Power Inverter Off Grid 24V DC Voltage Converter LED Display Pure Sine Wave Dual 120V AC Outlets
Reliable 3000W High Efficiency Pure Sine Wave Solar Power Inverter 12V 120V 60Hz Power Converter LED Display
AIMS Power 3000 Watt 12V Pure Sine Inverter Charger w/ 9000W Surge
KRXNY Full 2000W Peak 4000W Off Grid Pure Sine Wave 12V DC to 120V AC 60HZ Power Inverter Converter for Home Car Use with LCD Display USB Port
Reliable 2500W High Frequency LED Display 24V 120V Off Grid DC To AC Power Converter True Pure Sine Wave Solar Power Inverter(Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||RELIABLE Solar Inverter||RELIABLE Solar Inverter||RELIABLE Solar Inverter||Amazon.com||Karry_power||RELIABLE Solar Inverter|
Professional manufacturer of pure sine wave inverter for 8 years. Original factory, provide the reasonable price and high quality and fast response to your questions within 24 hours.
DC input: 12V
DC input range: 10V-15V
No Load Current Draw: 2A
AC output: 120V
Socket:15A USA type Low Voltage Alarm:9.5V-10.5V
Low Voltage Shut Down: 9V-10V
Over Load: shut off, recover manually
Over Voltage Shut Down:15.5V
Over Thermal: Shut Off Output Automatically, Over voltage protection
Cooling Ways: Cooling Fan will run when the temperature is over 50 degree
1. Please use the standard battery cables we sent, or a full power output may not be guaranteed. And the fuse are just spare parts.
2. Please do not connect the inverter with the grid power, and a reverse connection of positive and negative is also forbidden.
3. Please do not overload. If your applications are inductive loads, please choose the inverters whose continuous power is 3-7 times higher than the watts of your appliances. If you want to power up a refrigerator, we suggest you use 10 times higher power inverter.
4. Please turn off the load first then turn off the inverter. And as there is a soft start function, please turn on the inverter first then turn on your loads, or the output may not stable at the first seconds.
5. For a red light flashing, it is a kind reminder to note you the input voltage is a bit high, you can regardless of it.
6. The output voltage can be adjusted in a little range.
Seller Warranty Description1 year warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
update: 9/10/17 inverter is working flawlessly; I'm totally satisfied with it even though the microwave won't run off it, it starts then dies, perhaps another battery would solve that but I bought it for the office frig, not the microwave.